HOw to install MAC OS on virtual drive?

I have just downloaded MAC OS from a torrent site . It is MAC OS X LEOPARD 10.5

First i want to try it on virtual drive , then i will install it permanently . CAN any one guide me how to install it on virtual drive ??? as i am using windows xp as my primary OS.

http://lifehacker.com/348653/install-os-x-on-your-hackintosh-pc-no-hacking-required

http://www.osx86project.org/

That didnt help me , has any one tried by himself ???

just google it man, you'll get hundreds of results

which is better MAC or Ubuntu??

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

which is better MAC or Ubuntu??
[/quote]

*nix because they are open source and most of them are absolutely free :) I love free things :)

who doesn't :D

*nix because they are open source and most of them are absolutely free :) I love free things :)

[/quote]

Just to clarify. Both Mac OS and Ubuntu are Unix based. But Mac OS is not open source and definitely not free…!

Just to clarify. Both Mac OS and Ubuntu are Unix based. But Mac OS is not open source and definitely not free…!

[/quote]

To be precise Mac OS X is based on FreeBSD core (Darwin) with Mach 3 microkernel (XNU) but to gain speed (and advantages of monolith kernel) it became hybrid kernel.

But of course, Mac OS X is not free (quite expensive if you ask me), that’s why I said “most of them are absolutely free”. :)

who takes real benefit from open source..??

:|

^

Developers: More customizable software with the ability to add your own features.

End users: Arguably provides more variety and choice of software features to the end user. And generally open source is associated with the software being free as well. So no cost!

^my comment was actually a satire:|

I meant to say that only professional rather very professional users can variate open source to have the best out of it!!

The normal users usually enjoy the cracked things available!!!

^ Not really. Normal or ordinary users do also take advantage from open source (especially free softwares).

Moreover, organizations and government can confirm that code is clean and doesn't contain any thing hidden in it.

^ Not really. Normal or ordinary users do also take advantage from open source (especially free softwares).

Moreover, organizations and government can confirm that code is clean and doesn’t contain any thing hidden in it.

[/quote]

usually unix is written in C language and u must have a complete command in C language to have even a small verification in the code and that’s not easy at all!!!

and your second point,organizations and government officials have afterall professionals working in their offices…

^ Users gain by the availability of choice. For example, Firefox has a lot of add-ons available as it is easy to develop for an open source browser. Compare that with IE. You don't have to personally muck around in code, but again the idea is you have the OPTION to if you want.

I don't buy your 'need to know C and its very hard to make changes' argument. The difficulty level is relative to the persons skill and you can always easily learn those skills if you choose to do so. BTW, as far as programming languages go, C is pretty easy (it only has 32 keywords)!

^at least not easy to learn..

It takes years to have complete hands on C....Obviously,hardwork can kill the lofty mountains...

^ Yes it does take years to become a full fledged expert in a programming language, but you don't NEED to be an expert to do a lot of the stuff out there. You learn as you go and most of your knowledge is on a need to know basis.

i once looked at the code and the C it employed was quite difficult..I have taken two major courses in C but it was quite troublesome for me to understand that..The reason is that the codes are designed for the OS or softwares after calculating their running times and they select the coding which takes the minimum memory and runs very efficiently..In either way,the code becomes more bizarre!!!!

^ Oh no dear. I daily write tons of code in C/C++. It's not just for OS. It's quite easy IMHO.

I hope that you didn't saw some obfuscated code. :|

It has been ages that I have written "hello, world" code :)

C

#include <stdio.h>

int main() {

printf("hello, world

");

return 0;

}

C++

#include

int main() {

cout << "hello, world" << endl;

return 0;