How to install a software without Admininstrative rights?

Salam Guys!!!

Here in my office I dont have Admininstrative rights on this computer. Is there any way I can still install? I want to install flashplayer for YOUTUBE. Please do let me know if it is possiblle..

Thanx in Advance!!

Contact your IT (Support) Department.

Asad bhai he is not going to do that for me!! us ney to yeah restriction lagayi hain :(

^ Then you can't do anything, and you should enjoy the limited privileges you ARE allowed. Otherwise you'll probably get into trouble.

And don't use Roman Urdu. Its against the rules.

^ You might be surprised. Give it a try.

If it is restricted, there must be a reason for it. It always pays to be in the good graces of the IT Department. ;)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ You might be surprised. Give it a try.

If it is restricted, there must be a reason for it. It always pays to be in the good graces of the IT Department. ;)

[/quote]

it sounds like you are the IT guy in his company :D

btw i dont think flash player has workaround but for some other apps use the portable version of them from www.portableapps.com

it sounds like you are the IT guy in his company :D

[/quote]

The thought did cross my mind. :D

btw i dont think flash player has workaround but for some other apps use the portable version of them from www.portableapps.com
[/quote]

Flash is a basic plug-in. IT department folks in general shouldn’t really have any problem with it.

Flash is a basic plug-in. IT department folks in general shouldn’t really have any problem with it.
[/quote]

Unless they’re worried about employees watching Youtube and playing Miniclip games all the time, hmm!? :lol:

But a4aliii, is it that you can’t install Flash (the plugin from Adobe) or are you trying to install some other software to play or download videos from Youtube? If its the former (ie. the plugin) I’d think the IT person would make an exception. Just don’t say what you need it for, you should be fine I think. Am I right?

Friend there is no way I can break the passowrd for Admin?

^ Your best bet is to talk to tech support.

Friend there is no way I can break the passowrd for Admin?
[/quote]

You should watch your back buddy. Hacking is a punishable crime in Pakistan since 27 Dec,2007. Not to mention you might put your job in jeopardy. You should try to concentrate on your work!!!

well dude there is way to remove the admin password.. if you want to try.. or use some portable application as mentioned by saad

format the whole system. tht will pawn them :D

lolz

Salam Guys!!!

Here in my office I dont have Admininstrative rights on this computer. Is there any way I can still install? I want to install flashplayer for YOUTUBE. Please do let me know if it is possiblle…

Thanx in Advance!!

[/quote]

install poratble firefox with flash player plugin …its available online…just google it

Lashback thank you so much. Its working. Huraaaaaaay

Salam Guys!!!

Here in my office I dont have Admininstrative rights on this computer. Is there any way I can still install? I want to install flashplayer for YOUTUBE. Please do let me know if it is possiblle…

Thanx in Advance!!

[/quote]

I hav ben usung this trick for along time download foerfox portable

install it on home pc

update every thing

flash player / plugins

put it in usb

and take it to office

WOW

@ a4aliii

which OS r u usin??? if u r usin windows XP SP2 or later and in the welcome window you donot see "ADMINISTRATOR" account just other accounts like "ALI" then anouther thing is possible. just start ur PC in safemode loggin as Administrator(if u dont c administrator acount in normal mode its bound to have no password too) and give ur account admin privilages...

if u dont c administrator acount in normal mode its bound to have no password too
[/quote]

^^ wrong info…

you can only access administrator account if you set a administrator password during installation of windows