How to have an Online Pakistan Shopping Store

Asalaam o Alaikum

Ramadan Mubarak all.

1- What do one need for starting a store like

symbios.pk

shophive.com

daraz pk

2- Do these guys contact whole sellers and pay small amount to them and then they assure no. of sales they will make for sure?

help will be appreciated.

thanku

Usually they have a physical store setup already. The online component is added later on or launched at the same time.

2- Do these guys contact whole sellers and pay small amount to them and then they assure no. of sales they will make for sure?

I am also working at online store but my boss has Ist physical store then he move to the online business but we have still a display store. and 2nd thing is your vendor you may find trustworthy for your products and make a contract with them to provide on time at reasonable rate.

There are two sceneries.

1. You have a physical store or own product and you want to sell online as well.

2. You just want to resell products from other vendors.

In first case you need a website and thats it. You will have to think about payment options and shipping etc.

In second case it is same but when order arrives you need to get product from the vendor and ship to your customer or have a agreement that they ship product. There are many additional issues like inventory and price control, shipping times and faulty products.

There is no need to assure minimum sales as they do not have to do anything.

[quote=“forum, post:5, topic:21356”]

There are two sceneries.

1. You have a physical store or own product and you want to sell online as well.

In first case you need a website and thats it. You will have to think about payment options and shipping etc.

In second case it is same but when order arrives you need to get product from the vendor and ship to your customer or have a agreement that they ship product. There are many additional issues like inventory and price control, shipping times and faulty products.

[/quote]

thanks really helpful, exactly what i asked.

Can u guide bit about this process how to contact such vendors or where can i get info. ofcourse i can google but what to google ?

and what it means "inventory and price control, shipping times and faulty products" give example plz.

[quote=“forum, post:5, topic:21356”]

There are two sceneries.

[/quote]

yes this is exactly what i was looking for.

so how to find such vendors ?

and what does it mean " inventory and price control, shipping times and faulty products" and how to make it better?

thanku forum@

Well if you are getting products from someone else you are do not control when price is increased or decreased. You do not know when it might go out of stock of get discontinued. When a product is faulty it is your suppliers fault but it will damage your repute.

I am not sure what you are trying to sell and where to find whole sellers for that. other member might be able to help.

All the best.

[quote=“forum, post:8, topic:21356”]

Well if you are getting products from someone else you are do not control when price is increased or decreased. You do not know when it might go out of stock of get discontinued. When a product is faulty it is your suppliers fault but it will damage your repute.

I am not sure what you are trying to sell and where to find whole sellers for that. other member might be able to help.

All the best.

[/quote]

I m interested in selling cosmetics, laptop, mobile, accessories etc.

[quote=“zainabali, post:9, topic:21356”]

I m interested in selling cosmetics, laptop, mobile, accessories etc.

[/quote]

just a heads up more and more crap online store websites launching in pakistan, you can try , but really third world countries are not where a business like this become successful unless you have big budget to spend on marketing and products. People in pakistan are really skeptical when it comes to purchasing physical products from online stores, i managed to create few online stores for my clients as well and i also have all the statistics that how many products they sell every month so the view is based on my personal experience.