How to get Super Sports in Pakistan

Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum. can anyone plz tell me how to receive all channels of Super Sports in Pakistan. I want all the details and the costs involved with it. I am a sports lover so plz help me. How can i get SS with the help of a Satellite Antenna and stuff like that

Welcome to WP!

Watching these channels from satellite will cost you a fortune. Could be 50-60K for a year and its just subscription charges. One time installation charges would be 10-12K for a quality C-Band setup.

If cable available in your area better go for that. Almost every cable operator in Pakistan has one or two Super Sports channels in the list.

BTW whats your location?

Im from Rawalpindi i have cable installed at my house but they have only 2 Super Sport Channels while i want the whole deal (all channels). If someone can exacly tell me what to do and how much cost will be associated with it, I shall be grateful. Or any Contact number in Rawalpindi from where i can get information. I shall b grateful for any help in this regard

Rwp not far from me :)

Anyways first you need a dish and receiver setup. A 6 feet dish would be fine, good quality dish will cost you 3500. LNB 1500. Receiver 4500-5500. Cable 250. Installation 500-600. Finally an authorized/activated smart card of DSTV. For that you need to contact a satellite shop wala. In Rawalpindi you can find them in Imperial/Faisal Market or College Road. One dealer whom i usually buy things is Kamran Electronics. Contact 5533260, 5775303.

Better visit them when you get time.

Can i get any information about the fees of DSTV Card and whether one has to pay it for a month or 6 months or a year. Plz help me in this regard as well. Thanks for your co-operation and i shall be grateful if you help me in this regard.

Its expensive,its like 18,000 per 3 months.

Isnt there an cheaper way of getting all the SuperSport channels

Cardsharing..don't bother supersports multichoice c-band service is going offline for ever.It will be only for sub sahra african beam.You will find black screens from 31May onwards.Byebye Cband multichoice forever :(

No chance for us to get it even on 20 feet dish antenna :D

koder what was your previous name in WP profile?

What does that mean whether SuperSports will not be available in Pakistan or could it still be viewed using some other equipment plz help me out in this regard if anybody has knowledge regarding the matter

Isnt there an cheaper way of getting all the SuperSport channels

Cardsharing..don't bother supersports multichoice c-band service is going offline for ever.It will be only for sub sahra african beam.You will find black screens from 31May onwards.Byebye Cband multichoice forever :(

No chance for us to get it even on 20 feet dish antenna :D

What does that mean whether SuperSports will not be available in Pakistan or could it still be viewed using some other equipment plz help me out in this regard if anybody has knowledge regarding the matter

News uptill now that after 31st may whole of dstv african package will be terminated from current inelsat IS10 satellite and will shift to Eutelsat W7 satellite. I have no idea yet about this thing that whether in Pakistan signal of new satellite will be receivable, but it's probable that we might not get signal of dstv channels in that case it's gone so no supersport. But we can still hope that may be worldcall who are usually recognized for finding a way might give us light at the end of the tunnel but seriously bru chances are not that bright. Let's see anyway, hope for the best.

How can i buy this dish tv in PAKISTAN

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

sorry I just saw your post :P my nick was dvbox :blush:

News uptill now that after 31st may whole of dstv african package will be terminated from current inelsat IS10 satellite and will shift to Eutelsat W7 satellite. I have no idea yet about this thing that whether in Pakistan signal of new satellite will be receivable, but it’s probable that we might not get signal of dstv channels in that case it’s gone so no supersport. But we can still hope that may be worldcall who are usually recognized for finding a way might give us light at the end of the tunnel but seriously bru chances are not that bright. Let’s see anyway, hope for the best.
[/quote]

Nope dude…I have contact me with many professionals but everyone says nope no chance.Due to the piracy in India and Pakistan they took this step.

How can i buy this dish tv in PAKISTAN

Nope dude…I have contact me with many professionals but everyone says nope no chance.Due to the piracy in India and Pakistan they took this step.

[/quote]

In addition, DSTv will only broadcast on the Sub-Saharan beam - which means North Africa - where their services were being offered - is now out. Some areas of Mauritius are also out now.

And the African beam cannot be received anywhere else except in (most parts of) Africa. But I’m sure raw signals are flying in the air… raw, unbundled signals (i.e. not under the name of Multichoice).