How to get rid of LinkDotNet?

Since two weeks I have applied for disconnection of LDN and have returned their modem but still they have not freed up my cable :(

What to do? I have to get PTCL.

Apply for PTCL, PTCL staff will clear your line and install it.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

’]Apply for PTCL, PTCL staff will clear your line and install it.
[/quote]

i dont think so…PTCL wil really do this … Hmm PTCL can clear line but installtion is not confirmed.

May be you will get the connectioned installed but in my case it’s some thing else…thats why using LDN and some time MBL too

Aoa

Go to your nearest exchange with an application and your phone bill's copy (these two things are for "ehtiat" only), tell them to free your connection for DSL usage. Theyll do it and your line will be free in half an hour.

Thats how I changed from PTCL to LDN. Same process is needed for doin vice versa.

^yes it's true, same is my experience

What if i not pay....... !!!!

Just apply for PTCL connection..

I had Cyber DSL and i didnt want to use it i just applied for PTCL and they disconnected Cyber themselves i didnt even apply for disconnection from Cyber and they installed PTCL on my line.

what i did was that i took the disconnection letter from LDN and gave it to PTCL and the same day my DSL Was installed.

what i did was that i took the disconnection letter from LDN and gave it to PTCL and the same day my DSL Was installed.
[/quote]

really???so now howz ur speed and services of PTCL , because i left PTCL after using atleast 8 months but no services , no technical assistance … thats why installed student dicounted DSL packages (30% ) discount. http://www.mylink.net.pk/Services/Specialoffers.aspx.

and now iam happy with ldn services.

Since two weeks I have applied for disconnection of LDN and have returned their modem but still they have not freed up my cable :(

What to do? I have to get PTCL.

[/quote]

Go to www.pta.gov.pk and complain…

really???so now howz ur speed and services of PTCL , because i left PTCL after using atleast 8 months but no services , no technical assistance … thats why installed student dicounted DSL packages (30% ) discount. http://www.mylink.net.pk/Services/Specialoffers.aspx.

and now iam happy with ldn services.

[/quote]

Glad To Listen , You are in Few those are happy with LDN , only few