How to get prepaid credit card and use it online safely

aoa

i need to know that how and where can i apply for prepaid credit card (in pakistan) and how can i use it for a webhosting ?

what are its securities issues and what information i have to keep secret while using it online

thanks

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

aoa

i need to know that how and where can i apply for prepaid credit card (in pakistan) and how can i use it for a webhosting ?

what are its securities issues and what information i have to keep secret while using it online

thanks

[/quote]

PREPAID and CREDIT are two words having totally against meaning in banking. As far as I know there is no prepaid credit card available here. However you have Debit card or ATM card having VISA (etc) facility.

For the Credit Card you have to show your six month bank statement in which your salary (in case if u r salaried person) or income (in case if u r businessman) is deposited. Then bank will decide the credit limit. Normally it is twice the monthly income.

Regards

i can buy you a PREPAID VISA CARD.. which you can use anywhere on internet..

email me.. me [at] shoukat [dot] me

shoukat

i have done

@Shoukat...which bank's Visa card are you using? Does Standard Chartered Debit card work online on sites like Godaddy, namecheap etc..

which bank is offering? please share

Advantages of Using a Prepaid Credit Card

There are many benefits to using a prepaid credit card.

A prepaid credit, also known as a secured credit card

is defined by bank rate as a credit card that, "…requires

a cash collateral deposit that becomes the credit line for

that account prepaid debit cards

Shoukat, why don't you give him the Virtual Credit Card issuer's website link instead.

UBL viz isnt an option ? I just recieved my UBL viz card today.I'm going to use it for buying few domains for me. Lets see.

Virtual Credit Card is what you call a Pre-paid credit card.. and if it is issued against collateral then it must be called a Debit card becoz you are not taking any credit facility..!!

for buying domain names why do you go International sites? they are no where cheaper.. you have to pay for features.. there are many good domain registrant in Pakistan as well.. you can trust them.. make a bank online payment without any hassle.. No exchange rate commissions, no transaction costs etc..

if any one interested, you can buy domain at

http://muazzam.supersite.myorderbox.com/

you will get these included in the cost

- Domain Forwarding

- Email account

- SPAM and Virus Protection for Email

- Privacy protection

- DNS service

- Unlimited mail forwards

- Domain theft protection

- Control Panel ( everything is under your control )

Regards

payoneer debit card works all over the world.

www.payoneer.com

All of you missing something.

Ubl offer its prepaid debit card called "UBL WIZ"

I often used this card to pay my hosting invoices and domain registration fees.

for more information visit the link below

https://www.ubl.com.pk/retail/ubl_wiz/

Pray for me.

Regards.

Yeah ubl wiz card is a great option. However, i would recommend you get the student version of this card. Although it has a limit of only 10 thousand but the benefit is that you don't need to activate your card every time you do a transaction. Other cards that require activation are a pain to use due to two reasons.

1. You may get your card activated for a specific number of hours but the website where you are doing transaction may process your transaction a bit late and then the transaction would be declined by the bank if your time of activation has expired.

2. Sometime's ubl's network is down so you can't activate your card no matter what and if you have to do a urgent transaction then you're stuck!

I hope this helps.

Robin

All of you missing something.

Ubl offer its prepaid debit card called "UBL WIZ"

I often used this card to pay my hosting invoices and domain registration fees.

for more information visit the link below

https://www.ubl.com.pk/retail/ubl_wiz/

Pray for me.

Regards.

[/quote]

Yeah it is the best one available in Pakistan with 100Rs. per session charges I guess (where session is of 24 hours).

One more benefit of student version of ubl wiz card is that since it's pre activated, there are no session charges! You can use it any time you want and that also free of cost!

UBL Wiz card sucks. it will work on very few sites and it has so much problems like session activation you'll lose all your money

UBL Wiz card sucks. it will work on very few sites and it has so much problems like session activation you’ll lose all your money
[/quote]

Read my post above. They have launched a Student Card without Session activation requirement and no session charges.

Activate your session for maximum time (00:00 A.M to 11.59 P.M) you won't loose your money.

you mean prepaid electronic use money card which can be also use online , these kind of cards can be exchange with money or buy it from any outlet , these cards only acceptable in countrys Atm machines and selected shoping webs but i don't think so there's any card like that