Checked, replying here.
[quote=", post:24, topic:21343"]
did you payed any fess for NOC ?
No, I did not pay an fee for the NOC.
[quote="Help, post:25, topic:21343"]
Hi All , I send Used phone by FedEx and it got stuck in custom now FedEx is asking Imei number but my problem is I don't have Imei number , I don't know how to get NOC from PTA , any help will be appreciate.
Is the phone in its original packing? If yes, the customs will open the box and copy the IMEI number from the box, if its not in its original packing, I have no idea what to do there.
[quote="Help, post:, topic:"]
I have some question if you can answer it might resolve issue
Did you email PTA to get NOC ? If yes then what information u provide in email ?
And when u get NOC letter , was you provided Imei never was mantion in letter and when u went to pick the phone did custom officer check Imei with phone and letter ? Thank u so much for your help please reply me at ur convenience thanks you
No, I emailed PTA to get the information, and then sent all the required documents via TCS to them. Everything is mentioned in the OP.
The letter has the IMEI number mentioned on it. The custom already know the IMEI number as they open the package and see the box/mobile take the IMEI number and make the custom letter. You need the custom letter to get the NOC. See the requirements I mentioned. Here is how it goes.
- Mobile arrives at Pakistan Post airport office.
- Pakistan Custom detain the parcel.
- Pakistan post sends you letter that your parcel has been detained by customs.
- You goto the airport and the custom guy opens the parcel, see's the mobile and the box, copies the IMEI number and creates the 'custom letter'
- custom guy then seals the parcel with your signature.
- You TCS all the documents to PTA (see OP) including the letter from Pakistan Post (step 3), and custom letter (step 4).
- Once PTA receives the documents, you get an SMS on your mobile with a number.
- You can then call PTA (if your lucky) and get them to FAX you the NOC, or wait for the letter to come via post.
- You take the letter and give to customs.
- Customs releases the parcel to Pakistan Post.
- Pakistan Post then delivers the parcel to your home the next day. When the post guy comes he will come with a letter which will tell you how much duty you have on your mobile, you pay that and get your parcel.
- The End.
Sample NOC I picked up online, mine was the same.