How to Get my modem changed

I wana change my SHIRO Modem with any other... please tell me that how i can change it... how to ask ptcl to change the modem...

where to call/mail...

When i connect my shiro modem my download speeds at idm are 112AVG

and when i connect another modem (Pyradine)

its 140 AVG

the difference is clear

go to your relative exchange with ur curent modem and all its packing and tell them u have a prob with this...

change it..

and they will...

why don't you use Pyradine then? its very good and i am assuming that you have 1MB connection.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

why don’t you use Pyradine then? its very good and i am assuming that you have 1MB connection.
[/quote]

Yeh i am using it…

but ptcl has a 12 months contract with me for the modem… so i have the right that modem should work properly…

I am also using paradyne 6381. Being a LDN customer, I was provided Aztech but that modem almost sucked.

Although this paradyne modem is far better in performance then other craps prvided by these companes but one thing remains there, i.e reach port which if given at the exchange end for the paradyne users who are above then 4kms can significantly boost the performance but.................. Both PTCL and LDN will never think to overcome the sufferings of the customer.

I wana change my SHIRO Modem with any other… please tell me that how i can change it… how to ask ptcl to change the modem…

where to call/mail…

When i connect my shiro modem my download speeds at idm are 112AVG

and when i connect another modem (Pyradine)

its 140 AVG

the difference is clear

[/quote]

whats the pyradine’s model number…?

^and in addition to model number can you also tell where you got it from and for how much?

^and in addition to model number can you also tell where you got it from and for how much?
[/quote]

Its 6381-A4

and how i got and for how much

please see this

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=12&p=81

Post 2010

:D