[quote=", post:, topic:"]
man the main problem is that im in Islamabad and CPLC is in Karachi. I can’t go there or else I would have definitely got the phone unblocked.
as far as the change IMEI thing is concerned, thats the last resort
Write an application and send it with registered mail (not ordinary mail, you must send it with registered mail and get receipt of receiving from your local GPO).
Application should be clear, concise and must contain on one page with large font (Arial 14 is good, Arial 12 is OK), if application goes on two page then it is okay too. You must attach all papers with your application:
* On a plain paper written from a Class A gazetted officer that “he knows you personally and you are of a good character citizen”. Signed by Class A gazetted officer and stamp by his “By-Name” Stamp. This is a character certificate for you.
* Attested (by gazetted officer with his “By-Name” Stamp.) photocopy of your CNIC ID card.
* Photocopy of your purchase receipt of phone.
* (MAYBE) Photocopy of purchase receipt of SIM.
* Anything else that is needed, attached photocopy of that too.
* Remember to threaten them to solve the issue within 30 days or you’ll go to Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman) of Pakistan.
Copy (CC:) your application and all attached papers to Chairman of PTA, Federal Minister for IT, Prime Minister of Pakistan. Write down on the end of application that you are CCing all these parties. By the way, threat of Wafaqi Mohtasib usually work.
Wait for 30 days and if they do not solve it then write an application to Wafaqi Mohtasib. He will put halter on their head. If he doesn’t do anything then do following.
Wait for 4 weeks (after writing to Wafaqi Mohtasib), then get any cheap lawyer, give him Rs. 1000 or Rs. 2000 fee, and send a legal notice with all legal threats to remove your IMEI number within 30 days. Again CC to Chairman of PTA, Federal Minister of IT, Prime Minister of Pakistan. But this time also CC to Editor of Jung newspaper, Editor of Dawn Newspaper and any other two more Urdu newspapers.
Now wait and watch, usually it comes good. If not then write a petition to High Court of Pakistan. And drag the chairman/head/who-ever-controlling-that-department to court. Court will summon him from Karachi to Islamabad and he will be on his knees.
That’s how you deal with them.