How to Get Adsense Payment in Pakistan?

What are the alternative methods of getting Google Adsense payment in Pakistan besides Western Union ?

Actually I am saying "besides Western Union" after reading this article:

http://propakistani.pk/2013/07/03/western-union-agents-deny-paying-out-adsense-payments-to-pakistani-publishers/

if you want you can receive payments by checks also

[quote=“aamir098, post:2, topic:19675”]

[/quote]

It will take more than a month for a cheque to arrive.

[quote=“aamir098, post:2, topic:19675”]

[/quote]

What next after receiving the check from Google ?

By searching, I've found that the check can be deposited only and cannot be cashed. Further, I have read that only a USD Account is suitable not an ordinary PKR Account.

Most USD Accounts are very expensive, usually we require $500 to start.

Is there any Bank that can convert amount in dollars to Pakistani rupees automatically ? I mean, is there some other way which is cost-effective ?

U sure about this? My dad opened a foreign currency account in bank Alfalah with 10,000 rupees a few months back.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

[quote=“warewolf1, post:5, topic:19675”]

U sure about this? My dad opened a foreign currency account in bank Alfalah with 10,000 rupees a few months back.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

[/quote]

Thank You for replying. Yes, you are right.

Bank Alfalah provides Foreign Currency Account with minimum $100 (Rs.10,000/-). Moreover, it provides both "current" as well as "saving" foreign currency accounts. So, it is the bank I was searching for...

Thanks Again...!

You don't need a USD account. You can deposit it in a PKR account and the bank will handle the currency conversion. The cheque will take 2-5 weeks to get to Pakistan (normal post) and 30 days to clear the bank. The cost will be around $30 in bank fees.

You can receive the cheque faster if you pay Google for express delivery. That costs $25 I think and you get the cheque in 4-7 days via DHL.

Overall though the bank fees make this payment method less attractive than WU.

[quote=“rokra, post:7, topic:19675”]

You don't need a USD account. You can deposit it in a PKR account and the bank will handle the currency conversion.

[/quote]

Are you sure about this ? I called helpline of UBL, HBL, etc to ask wether a USD check can be deposited in PKR account and they all said "No".

Why not use Electronic Funds Transfer?

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

[quote=“taru, post:9, topic:19675”]

Why not use Electronic Funds Transfer? Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

[/quote]

Because according to Google, Electronic Fund Transfer is not supported in Pakistan. It is supported in the following countries only:

Australia

Austria

Belgium

Canada

Czech Republic

Denmark

Finland

France

Germany

Greece

Hong Kong

Hungary

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Japan

Mexico

Netherlands

New Zealand

Norway

Poland

Portugal

Slovakia

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Turkey

United States

United Kingdom

Reference:

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1316748

[quote=“abdullah35khan, post:10, topic:19675”]

Why not use Electronic Funds Transfer? Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Because according to Google, Electronic Fund Transfer is not supported in Pakistan. It is supported in the following countries only:

Australia
Austria
Belgium
Canada
Czech Republic
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong
Hungary
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Slovakia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Turkey
United States
United Kingdom

Reference:
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1316748

[/quote]
Thanks for the info. In this case why not directly ask Google for the solution?

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Use western union services on this regard dude.

[quote=“abdullah35khan, post:8, topic:19675”]

Are you sure about this ? I called helpline of UBL, HBL, etc to ask wether a USD check can be deposited in PKR account and they all said "No".

[/quote]

I have PKR account in Alafalh. I receive money as remittance from US in doillars. My bank converts it to PKR automatically.

[quote=“Soheb.qureshi, post:13, topic:19675”]

I have PKR account in Alafalh. I receive money as remittance from US in doillars. My bank converts it to PKR automatically.

[/quote]

Thanks for your reply Soheb.

I have just received my adsense cheque but i dont know how to deposit and in which bank i can deposit?

I already change the payment method to Western Union. But How google cancel the existing check issued by google. Can I cancel it or request to google to cancel it. What you say, how this cheque cancel