How to flash k700i?

how to flash k700i phone?

i have the data cable for flashing !

please guide if any one can!

Well there are a couple of threads here about flashing, Engel is helping all of us noobs out. From what I see there are two ways, Sony Ericsson way, Sony Ericsson Update Service, you can download and try that, or the other modding/can lead to bricking way. We are using XS++ 3.1 for that. I am using XS++ 2.2 because my W550 was not compatible with XS++3.1 for some reason, I think your phone is from the same era as mine so maybe yours won't be compatible with XS++ 3.1. Mine got stuck at the activating filesystem step everytime on XS++ 3.1. I think Engel will be back here to help you out too.

i have tried the sony ericsson update service ONLINE , but there is no entry of k700i phone , as this is older phone .when i turned on the phone its screen flashes and off then flashes then off !

i decided to flash this and then see for an experiment :)

ok i m now gona download XS++ 2.2

would u mind to tell me where i can get the same??

Would you pelase tell us why you want to flash your phone ? I eman you want to hack/mod your pone or is your current firmware is buggy and you want to flash it. ?

i was getting sms from an unknown sender and all the garbage data was there in the sms , i received n delete the same but last evening when i was deleting those unknown sender sms the phone got stuck and then turned off !

and when i tried to turn it on then it started flashing screen , blinking screen . and is not gona on !

there is also no vibration (which usually comes in the starting when we turn on the phone)

and there is no logo too. just a light for a second or 2 n then off then on then off !

plz advice what to do ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i was getting sms from an unknown sender and all the garbage data was there in the sms , i received n delete the same but last evening when i was deleting those unknown sender sms the phone got stuck and then turned off !

and when i tried to turn it on then it started flashing screen , blinking screen . and is not gona on !

there is also no vibration (which usually comes in the starting when we turn on the phone)

and there is no logo too. just a light for a second or 2 n then off then on then off !

plz advice what to do ?

[/quote]

Flash your mobile with k700 firmware. Use email me button I will send yo ma msn id and we can chat online so that i can assist you more as you seem no0b to me.

i gave you my yahoo ID

edited

i m online and have added your request on yahoo !but you are not looking online to me !

thanks for helping me a little yesterday night , but it was not done you know that ! and you left .

well the drivers you mentioned were not compatible at all with the SUB cable to k700i thts y i was saying you persistently that UART controller is not accepting these drivers , well i tried a bit more in the morning and at last found the correct driver for the DCU-11 cable and tht worked !!!!

any how thanks for your time.

mods please close this TOO :)