How to find a direction of masjid e aqsa from karachi?

i want to know the direction of masjid e aqsa from karachi , like how many degrees from the magnetic north ?

any one could please help me in this regard ?

any software or any website ?

I think you can figure it out with a Map and a Compass, put the Compass on Karachi and see on which degree it comes.

no way ! in the maps its not exact and bcz the map is made considering the world is a flat (but the fact is that the globe is not flat, and round ! so the directions would not b possible.

Use google earth

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Use google earth
[/quote]

x2

no way ! in the maps its not exact and bcz the map is made considering the world is a flat (but the fact is that the globe is not flat, and round ! so the directions would not b possible.
[/quote]

You can by using a globe or world map showed in MERCATOR’S PROJECTION.

The common maps used are of PETER’s PROJECTION.

a.o.a

Here is Google map link of Al-Aqsa direction.

http://www.localsearchmaps.com/routeplanner/?perm=1&zoom=2&start=67.01119422912598,24.898348613246473&ordered=0&p=35.235300064086914,31.77808809756436&p=67.01454162597656,24.898426466475684

You can customize according to your address.

Best Regards.

Majo

use bing satelite imaginery its very detailed and fast , btw no offense but may i ask are you jew?

@xian

alhamdoLILLAH i m muslim and insha ALLAH momin , i m also a researcher of spirituality , trained person for remote viewing / astral projection / hypnosis / TFT / EFT / Reiki etc

@ majo

thanks for the link but it shows the distance , i want direction.

@ tech ghost

ok i will try tht.

a.o.a,

I don't know what is you need. If your browser show a green line, that is direction of Al-Aqsa from Karachi. You can check if both point are pointing to right place. If you post your coordinates of you location, then I can point direction from your home with zoomed image. You can do it yourself of course. If you want direction in Degrees, that I can't help, that I don't know. Apearantly it is East-West direction, about 30 degrees east from direction of Kaaba from Karachi.

Hope it helps.

Regards.

Majo

got the direction from google earth , thanks every one for the help .

jazak ALLAH

a.o.a,

I don’t know what is you need. If your browser show a green line, that is direction of Al-Aqsa from Karachi. You can check if both point are pointing to right place. If you post your coordinates of you location, then I can point direction from your home with zoomed image. You can do it yourself of course. If you want direction in Degrees, that I can’t help, that I don’t know. Apearantly it is East-West direction, about 30 degrees east from direction of Kaaba from Karachi.

Hope it helps.

Regards.

Majo

[/quote]

but it is not giving the direction in degrees !

i need the direction in degrees dear that how many degrees in north east ?

any how , thanks for the help and i got the direction from google earth , jazak ALLAH