How to enable swype

I possess Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660. I cannot find any option to enable "swype". Can anyone help me?

When you composing an SMS there is a button with circle EN press it and hold...then a new menu pops up like on picture below then tap on Continuous input thats swype and if you like predictive text then tap it on too for fast text

[quote=“armada, post:2, topic:15100”]

When you composing an SMS there is a button with circle EN press it and hold…then a new menu pops up like on picture below then tap on Continuous input thats swype and if you like predictive text then tap it on too for fast text

[/quote]

Thanks dear ! but there is no such button with circle EN on the keyboard. There is one button with ciculing wheel by pressing which I go to keypad settings. There I can seeo only one relevant option “Keypad sweeping” which does not turn swype on.

Long press on any text input field.

A window will pop up. Click on select input method. Here you should be able to select SWYPE.

Then your phone firmware may not included with swype (T9 trace) feature or if you can upload a screen-shot then maybe i can help you

Now i can type SMSs without looking at keypad This feature is very useful when you Chat through Phone

settings>locale and text> set default keyboard

[quote=", post:4, topic:15100"]

Long press on any text input field.

A window will pop up. Click on select input method. Here you should be able to select SWYPE.

[/quote]

@ Ijaz : Thanks dear , I have successfully enabled swype. It was so simple.

[quote=“armada, post:5, topic:15100”]

Then your phone firmware may not included with swype (T9 trace) feature or if you can upload a screen-shot then maybe i can help you

Now i can type SMSs without looking at keypad This feature is very useful when you Chat through Phone

[/quote]

By the way, how can I upload screenshot ?

[quote=", post:8, topic:15100"]

By the way, how can I upload screenshot ?

[/quote]

Press and hold the back button and simultaneously press Home key. Your phone will take a screen shot and store it in the folder “ScreenCapture”.

UPload this image to any website and copy the image link.

While making a post here, use Full Editor and then use insert image.

[quote=", post:9, topic:15100"]

Press and hold the back button and simultaneously press Home key. Your phone will take a screen shot and store it in the folder “ScreenCapture”.

UPload this image to any website and copy the image link.

While making a post here, use Full Editor and then use insert image.

[/quote]

Ya it worked: Thanks buddy. You really know a lot. Can you please share some more interesting tips and tricks ?

[quote=“armada, post:2, topic:15100”]

When you composing an SMS there is a button with circle EN press it and hold…then a new menu pops up like on picture below then tap on Continuous input thats swype and if you like predictive text then tap it on too for fast text

[/quote]

He is asking about the Android version, not the Bada version.

^ both are same only difference in UI