How to download scribd.com documents?

i m trying to download a book from scribd.com but download limit exceeded message always appears, then i tried to print file using pdf creator but out 800 pages only 60 or 70 pages are printed , can anyone help to overcome this problem ?

OH Look what i found

http://soumyadipc.blogspot.com/2008/09/download-files-without-download-option.html

Next time use google

man i found it too, but if look the comment section of blog ppl are complaining about blank pdf files created and all pages not printed, and this is my problem precisely

try with a good PDF writer. no other is better than Adobe Acrobat. after installing Adobe Acrobat that exactly acts like that via Print command. make sure it's registered or cr***ed atleast. and execution is interrupted in between the process.

It perfoms the job precisely even with the pages more than 1000. if and only if that printing goes fine on the papers via physical printer.

and the Blank page writing is the bug (or some thing else dont know) on scribd if you try to print those pages directly on the papers via printer attached physically they will still send blank print request on random basis.

the iPaper (Scribd Flash Document viewer) is buggy in Printing matters. search google for it.

also for downloading as PDF let the document be downloaded completely with all the pages inside the iPaper.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i m trying to download a book from scribd.com but download limit exceeded message always appears, then i tried to print file using pdf creator but out 800 pages only 60 or 70 pages are printed , can anyone help to overcome this problem ?
[/quote]

rest of the content might be corrupted…go seraching for it on rapidshare…

and most of the times,scribd doesnt offer download on some books(dont know why)…

try with a good PDF writer. no other is better than Adobe Acrobat. after installing Adobe Acrobat that exactly acts like that via Print command. make sure it’s registered or cr***ed atleast. and execution is interrupted in between the process.

It perfoms the job precisely even with the pages more than 1000. if and only if that printing goes fine on the papers via physical printer.

and the Blank page writing is the bug (or some thing else dont know) on scribd if you try to print those pages directly on the papers via printer attached physically they will still send blank print request on random basis.

the iPaper (Scribd Flash Document viewer) is buggy in Printing matters. search google for it.

also for downloading as PDF let the document be downloaded completely with all the pages inside the iPaper.

[/quote]

not related…he is unable to open…

^I guess you dont know about writing PDFs via Print. for your knowledge it acts like a Printing Driver and saves the document on your system in PDF format with .pdf extenssion.

and there is nothing in the post that's not about his problem.

and most of the times,scribd doesnt offer download on some books(dont know why)...
[/quote]

exactly for your problem, the trick was about.

and the my post was exactly containing answer to his problem. concentrate on his problem again below

then i tried to print file using pdf creator but out 800 pages only 60 or 70 pages are printed
[/quote]

and now read the solution post again carefully :)

@bellskar

i know about pdf writer i tried primopdf printer, pdf creator ,foxit pdf printer, adode distiller, but i can not save the document,

and one interesting fact that if u select the scroll view in ipaper then often blank pages are printed as pdf but if u select book view then pages r printed with content but in my case all pages are not printed,

but thanx anyways 4 ur input ,

@smeagle

above post was not for your actually :). I know you know it.

and about scroll and book option differences I again will blame scribd.com. because their iPaper is not really good developed for the matter of printing on hard copies via physical printers. it shouldn't skip some pages and print them as blank in either way selected (scroll or book)

I am no blaming scribd.com for mis happening with PDF writers using for Saving Documents. they dont offer it officially and I can't blame them for it.

^I guess you dont know about writing PDFs via Print. for your knowledge it acts like a Printing Driver and saves the document on your system in PDF format with .pdf extenssion.
[/quote]

I know this but if some part of the document is missing,how the hell would u able to print??surely NO and there are many documents in whose pages are missing or corrupted.Nothing related to what u said.

^scribd.com skips(blank in print) even those pages that it shows fully on its iPaper on browser. means, actually in the document no page or content is missing, but when you print via the button right on the top of iPaper then it doesn't print it as you see in the document. it just throws blank pages out of your printer. and it happens on random pages.

there is a Viewing Option in iPaper to choose from Scroll/Book. it some times print fine with the Scroll or Book option selected. however I dont remember the option.

hope you got it now :/

You have to Register your self then you can download the books, i have download my self many times

^scribd.com skips(blank in print) even those pages that it shows fully on its iPaper on browser. means, actually in the document no page or content is missing, but when you print via the button right on the top of iPaper then it doesn’t print it as you see in the document. it just throws blank pages out of your printer. and it happens on random pages.

there is a Viewing Option in iPaper to choose from Scroll/Book. it some times print fine with the Scroll or Book option selected. however I dont remember the option.

hope you got it now :confused:

[/quote]

not always…