How to downgrade Xperia x10i?

Plz help i have upgraded my xperia to 2.3.3 and it sucks... Now i wanna downgrade it to 2.1 or 2.2.. Plz help me.. Which firm i should use.. I have read tutorial on xda forums but i could not know which firmware is to put.. as there are many 2.1 named firmware.. same are named as generic etc... what is this.. plz help..

You're joking, right? How can Gingerbread suck? I mean - it's better than Froyo!

Why don't you get a custom ROM? What is it that you don't like about 2.3.3?

if you dont have backup you phone before upgrading, then find original ROM and install via Xrecovery mode,. to do this, your phone should be rooted and xrecovery installed.

good luck

[quote=“Waqar_shah, post:, topic:”]

Plz help i have upgraded my xperia to 2.3.3 and it sucks… Now i wanna downgrade it to 2.1 or 2.2… Plz help me… Which firm i should use… I have read tutorial on xda forums but i could not know which firmware is to put… as there are many 2.1 named firmware… same are named as generic etc… what is this… plz help…

[/quote]

Can you share why you think it sucks? As I have heard the Gingerbread is faster and better at memory managements and should make your mobile faster.

Use Cyanogen mod :D

I have used many roms for xperia...... Wolfs Gingerbread was good.... But now i have got rid of xperia.. Now i am trying Chacha.. Superb keyboard.. :P