How to develop a article posting page in PHP

Asslam.o.alaikum;

I am in the process of making a article posting site. I have almost developed its front end. I made a from through which I will put some data into the site. I want it to appear on first page with a read more button. Could someone give me links related to this development or guide me through process because I am new to these things hence confused.

Thanks and regards,

You should use Wordpress, many plugins are available to serve your purpose.

[quote=“shafiq, post:2, topic:21899”]

You should use Wordpress, many plugins are available to serve your purpose.

[/quote]

Wordpress is one click go. I want to learn coding :)

wrong... You still need coding :P

But if you want full fledge php/html dynamic pages, do share your experience or expertise level first so that one can guide you better.

start with w3schools.com

its a headache, you still need plugins/ codes blah blah to accomplish this goal.

so IMO, first experiment with wordpress or similar cms and play around with its coding, try to customize it as much as you want and then move forward...

[quote=“shafiq, post:5, topic:21899”]

start with w3schools.com

its a headache, you still need plugins/ codes blah blah to accomplish this goal.

so IMO, first experiment with wordpress or similar cms and play around with its coding, try to customize it as much as you want and then move forward...

[/quote]

I can develop Front end pretty much also know the syntax of mysql and php but have not developed anything with it. That is why i am confused about where to start

Use wordpress blog for article site. wordpress is very easy to manage and fully SEO Friendly.