How to determine whether windows is genuine or pirated

hi i wanna knw how to determine whether windows is genuine or pirated one.....i bought 100rs vista dvd 64bit ultimate edition...after installation windows i visit microsoft site and try to validate windows.....i clik on validate windows it ask permision to install a software i did and then my windows is validated and genuine now.....!!! my friend usin 32bit vista did same thing and he got error message unable to validate n some other details.....??? m i usin original one now???

You are not using original, you don't get original in 100 Rupees you know. The reason your is validated is because its pre-cracked version you are using.

^pre-cracked windows becomes genuine after it is cracked!!!isnt it???

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

but who cares its original now…!!!i can tell others i m usin windows which costs 30000rs…hhahaha

[/quote]

Its genuine in the sense that you fool the system successfully, you did not buy it from Microsoft.

U are successful if u are successful in making others fool...:|

Its genuine in the sense that you fool the system successfully, you did not buy it from Microsoft.

[/quote]

hahaha i knw i didn’t buy it but now i m registered user of microsoft for just 100rs:-)

A genuine Windows license will have a CoA with it to stick on the PC it is installed on.

Your windows is get genuine by chance,or as joker said its pre-pirated,so does any one what can i do to genuine my windows xp professional using service pack 2 ?

^yup! contact me by forum email option

Just DOWNLOAD-RUN this file & ur OS will be 101 % genuine !

why so worrying for original or pirated cracks? finish your work at the time and shut down the machine!

You mean stop to downloading stuff also ??

Your windows is get genuine by chance,or as joker said its pre-pirated,so does any one what can i do to genuine my windows xp professional using service pack 2 ?
[/quote]

i did it via microsoft website…n i recommend u to do the same may b u r the lucky one lik me…below is the link frm where u can try to vaidate windows

http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/

frm right side select validate windows option and then it will install some activX application on ur pc…if successful u wil b notified as “congratulations windows successfully validate” and some details regarding advantages of genuine one