How to Design Such Like Pictures?

1380601_617187591677946_1307216637_n.jpg

You don't design such BS! its simple.

But still if you want to die, use powerpoint.

The above image is Inpage + Photoshop, though you can design a far better image with Photoshop alone.

Dear You all Are Right but my question is that how to do this, I tried it with Inpage and Photoshop but the image quality is not such like, I mean shuch shining

^ don't use your own picture. :D

[quote=“Ahmsun, post:2, topic:20353”]

[/quote]

Powerpoint is surprisingly good and easy.

I think that powepoint will resolve your issue.

[quote=“Ahmsun, post:2, topic:20353”]

[/quote]

Powerpoint? Wake up bro, Powerpoint is for presentations, not for graphics :P

The Urdu is written in "Inpage Urdu" software, then save it. Open that Urdu file in Photoshop and use with the image.

This is how it is done.

!جانی میرا دلبر جانی

بھائ مجھ سے غلطی ہو گئی آیندہ یہ نہیں استعمال کروں گا۔ :P

I've made such images for posting on an english related group and i did it in powerpoint, so i'll say powerpoint, you want to make it in paint fine, use gimp, corel, photoshop, inpage, word, openoffice tools or what ever you like, it is a matter of ease.

^ LOL :D

@jani..

technically you dont even need inpage.. Microsoft word and in same vein, powerpoint can write in urdu language.. just select it in language bar, and use word art for any fancy design.. so thats one more software less required..

PS: Paint for windows 7 is already a much much improved version from previous ones.. all of this can even be done now in paint..

Much shiny,

such colours

Wow

[quote=“Ahmsun, post:9, topic:20353”]

!جانی میرا دلبر جانی

بھائ مجھ سے غلطی ہو گئی آیندہ یہ نہیں استعمال کروں گا۔ :P

I've made such images for posting on an english related group and i did it in powerpoint, so i'll say powerpoint, you want to make it in paint fine, use gimp, corel, photoshop, inpage, word, openoffice tools or what ever you like, it is a matter of ease.

[/quote]

OK, If you have made such images in Powerpoint then its good. I take my words back because I didn't know about it :)

image unavailable, update the post