How to delete extra xp

How to remove multiple xp copy from the begining of os.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

How to remove multiple xp copy from the begining of os.
[/quote]

Do it with caution.

You are responsible if you mistakenly delete anything that you don’t have to and make your system unstable or unbootable. I have absolutely no responsibility if something goes wrong.

Goto:

Start -> Control Panel -> System -> Advanced -> Startup and Recovery (Settings button) -> Edit (button)

It will open your boot.ini file. Remove lines of the OS you don’t want to appear at boot menu. Remember, it will not remove files of that OS, it will only remove its entry from boot menu. You’ll need to delete files of that OS manually.

By the way, you can also adjust boot menu time or even skip boot menu and select an OS as a default.

Be careful you don't remove the correct entry for the XP you use.

Be careful you don’t remove the correct entry for the XP you use.
[/quote]

That’s why I put words in red color. I know that not to give gun in amateurs hand but he asked for it :D

That’s why I put words in red color. I know that not to give gun in amateurs hand but he asked for it :D

[/quote]

U R Sho sHmArT…hehehehe

U R Sho sHmArT…hehehehe

[/quote]

LMAO. I wonder what happened with jalpari? Did he “accidentally” deleted line for his working Windows XP? :D

LMAO. I wonder what happened with jalpari? Did he “accidentally” deleted line for his working Windows XP? :D

[/quote]

Wow, I hope not! :(

hahahahaha....May Be

Excuse me wampyr you made a mistake here

Did he "accidentally" deleted line for his working Windows XP? :D
[/quote]

i think jalpari is a female nick....:/

Wow, I hope not! :(

[/quote]

I am crossing my fingers but you can expect anything from n00b :D especially when enough knowledge is given to ruin things :D

Hope for best. But he hasn’t yet replied what happened to him.

hahahahaha…May Be

Excuse me wampyr you made a mistake here

i think jalpari is a female nick…:confused:

[/quote]

Indeed, jalpari or mermaid are suppose to be female but who knows who is sitting behind that computer screen? :D

By the way, what we should call male mermaid in Urdu? jalparA :D :smiley: :D

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog (*).

Merman -> Jalpara... both sound odd, but I guess they'd be right.

Merman -> Jalpara… both sound odd, but I guess they’d be right.

[/quote]

About the word “Jalpara”, only “jalpari” can clarify things of his/her kind :) But I am afraid he/she might be in trouble after deleting something in boot.ini. Damn, I should be cautious next time :D