How to delete a thread or post

how delete a post or thread or close that, i want to close some of my posts that are old or which have less response.

thanks a lot

Deleting posts has been disabled for members for exactly that reason. We do not want people posting and then erasing their tracks or deleting important threads.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Deleting posts has been disabled for members for exactly that reason. We do not want people posting and then erasing their tracks or deleting important threads.
[/quote]

ok thanks a lot but if u enable for old members it will be good for forum to reduce the threads which are important are in which people are interested.this is just my suggestion every human being have different thinking so may i am wrong!

we should be able to delete post or thread but after moderator approval system

thanks

If someone really has a problem with one of their older posts and wants to delete it, I guess they could "Report" it to the mods and they would take a look at the issue...?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

If someone really has a problem with one of their older posts and wants to delete it, I guess they could “Report” it to the mods and they would take a look at the issue…?
[/quote]

Sure.