How to contact pta?

Salam,

How can i contact PTA regarding my ptcl disconnection issue ? when i open pta web and then complaint form... i dont see option of selecting PTCL for complaint... how can i complaint about ptcl ? as ptcl not listed in PTA Complaint section...

Select Basic Telephony first!

@MZC Thank You ... I Fount It... But Selecting Telephone And Complaint For DSL Will WorK ?

get a Evdo its a only solution for your disconnection

or submit your written complaint document to PTA @ headquarters

(or contact to geo tv)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@MZC Thank You … I Fount It… But Selecting Telephone And Complaint For DSL Will WorK ?
[/quote]

Yes! It will, because PTA categorized it that way.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

get a Evdo its a only solution for your disconnection

or submit your written complaint document to PTA @ headquarters

(or contact to geo tv)

[/quote]

Wrong Answer 0/10

:P

no they do not response at telephone even through emails so i think written document will be better if their whole region facing the same problem

@MZC ThankS ... anD tHX to all those who Reply

@bilal if you got your answer and problem have been solved that's fine otherwise send me ur email i got few pta emails where u can send ur email for ur problem.where i did. and i got there replies as well

@Ayub buddy till now net is working fine.. but all the problem starts from 8pm to 9pm so i dont know if today again i face the problem or not.. as yesterday i was facing the problem but yesterday was some better day.. but buddy send me the mails.. i will email u right now...