How to configure Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless-G Router

AOA,

I have purchased Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless-G Router.U can see it shape http://www.compusa.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=3797932&sku=L48-2636&srkey=L48-2636

In my office i have 512 MB DSL link.I put a streight cable into just above of yellow strip port & the blue cable into the just above the blue strip port & connect it with the computer LAN cable.

There is a CD with the router device .Well i try to go into its interface by 192.168.1.1 as well as 192.168.1.254 but it does't show the setupconfigration page.At last i put the cd follow the wizard assign the IP address.After completing the setup wizard i turn on the my laptop wireless but i does't catch any signal even the router does't show that the wireless is enable.

Please guide me how can i setup it.

Thnaks

dude for me setting up wrt54g2 was a cake

using LELA wizard u need to connect thru ethernet MUST

after using wizard

just connect the router on ethernet port, turn on DHCP (automatically receive IP address) and automatically receive DNS

den open router interface by opening 192.168.1.1 and enter the wireless tab, u can configure wifi AP there and security too, save settings and viola

+ chrome wasnt opening router's web interface properly, i used firefox