How to Complain Against Exchange Staff

If someone has complain to the exchange department whom she can call, while they are not sorting out my problem since 8th april and not giving any response. 1218 is also ignoring me just says wait wait and wait.

Even seniors never attend ur call. if they attend then they just do nothing except saying w8

There should be a complain box in your washroom, flush it down and the concerned should receive it. :P

However, some members here actually emailed PTA and had some positive response. See through the threads to find it out. If i come across it i'll post it here.

Also the most efficient in PTCL are your line men. You'd need to do some research, find your exchange office and get a hold of a line man, who can then hook you up to a DSL officer. If you can get these 2 to 3 people aligned and give them their 'fees', they can do wonders for you.

Good luck.

0800-80800

On these numbers call them 7 times subah, 7 times dopehr and 7 times shaam like an insane and never shut off the receiver and ask them that I want to talk with your team leader or a supervisor. And when they promise to resolve the promise, ask them to give you complaint number for future reference. The links are:

http://www.ptcl.com.pk/contactusc.php?NID=55

http://www.ptcldirect.com/contact/

PTA link is:

http://www.pta.gov.pk/index.php?cur_t=vnormal&option=com_content&task=view&id=446&Itemid=484

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

There should be a complain box in your washroom, flush it down and the concerned should receive it. :P
[/quote]

That’s called crap… and the only concerned one that will get that crap are gutter cleaners :P

It’s not just PTCL’s customer service, even mobile network services have such issues. Contact PTA and tell them and they will “danda” those customer service dudes or dudettes!

can we complain PTA regarding DSL issue but what they will do and what to tell them?

Before saying anything read my badest experience with exchange staff.

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=95298#p95298

can we complain PTA regarding DSL issue but what they will do and what to tell them?

Before saying anything read my badest experience with exchange staff.

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=95298#p95298

[/quote]

First of all u really need to improve ur english (no offence) :P Btw, where do u study or wat do u do?

Well PTA is not an ISP provider or anything, its Pakistan’s Telecom Regulator and it takes action against any wrong doing in the Telecom industry.

But like alot of ppl said get the important ppl like the line man, and just offer them some chai pani and they truely will work wonders for u. Just to make it clear, U NEED TO PAY THE LINEMAN, dont ask him abt THE RIGHT PROCEDURE just tell him “i’ll make u happy”, (but dont say that ur self, get someone else in home to do that 4 u coz its gonna give the wrong impression :P)

TO START:

1) Call 1218

2) Complain abt the Phone line (not the DSL)

3) Lineman will come and this is ur chance to get the best out of him.

Once ur line is fixed check ur DS Margin & Line Attenuation.

Enjoy ur DSL and if more problems occur in future, other than ur phone line, switch to LDN coz they have gud customer support.

complain at PTA Website ! :P

Simply WAIT :)

Simply WAIT :)
[/quote]

No more wait my problem has been resolved. But it seems, in future this solution will create alot of problems. Because i am sure after 1.5/2 months my parameters will go lowest and i will lose my clients, and its hard to leave without PC for me.

Becoz 1218 junior staff is not well trained. And its too hard to talk to seniors specially in morning.

Well i have closed my complain in respect of SDO and team leader who guide me in right direction. But i feel sorry complaining against exchange staff was not my aim but they all were out of my hands so it was necessary.

No more wait my problem has been resolved. But it seems, in future this solution will create alot of problems. Because i am sure after 1.5/2 months my parameters will go lowest and i will lose my clients, and its hard to leave without PC for me.

Becoz 1218 junior staff is not well trained. And its too hard to talk to seniors specially in morning.

Well i have closed my complain in respect of SDO and team leader who guide me in right direction. But i feel sorry complaining against exchange staff was not my aim but they all were out of my hands so it was necessary.

[/quote]

sabar ka phal meetha hota ha :expressionless::P

not in case ov PTCL.....my landline was dead i complained hundred ov timezz...itz now more den a month....now i have complaint to PTA nd they have mailed me...and now i am assure my issue will be resolved soon.. :) laato k bhoot bato se nahi mantay!!! :P

No es bar sabar ka fruit meetha ne hai , woai jis mosibaat mai mujhe daal ge hai es ka toa mai 2-3 months baad he batawo gi.

but i am helpless.

My new dp which they change with their will line parameters r less than old one. old was much better than this one.

New dp port from exchange end was broken , low parameters.

sabar ka phal meetha hota ha :|:P

[/quote]

kis musibat main dal gaye thay :o?

kis musibat main dal gaye thay :o?
[/quote]

My new line parameters are less than 10 but i can browse, how i do not know.

See my old dp parameters was +35 , they change my dp without telling me and when i tell them don’t do they did not listen and left joint in line after complaining seniors, they change my cable from dp but this dp is week and no one is ready to listen me. And when in future i will tell them about parameters then they will say , madam ur line is week and its parameter never get 10+ value in past. [also dsl port was broken]

SDO called me, and said ur line is ok we change ur parameters while i did not see any device in hand of lineman and lineman was saying another person will do . next day sdo was saying if u will not satisfy then we will terminate ur dsl.

hehe he will terminate my dsl becoz i complained Exchange staff ppl including SDO attitude before 7-8 days SDO was not listening me but yesterday he called me BAITA just in respect of female.

lol....nice atleast they r respecting u nw :)