How to check Upstream/Downstream?

I am using speedTouch 530 modem and TPlink wifi router using bridge mode

Now how can i see the upstream/downstream and other Broadmand (DSL) information from modem???

192.168.1.1 username admin password admin > statics

yea but that doesnt show me the SNR margine

upload/download streams and other stuff

than your Modem IP is different check your user manual guide or serach in google or check this one 10.0.0.138

Let me tell you the whole story so that then u tell me what to do

I have a SpeedTouch 530 v6 which is in bridge mode with Tplink TWR641G/642G v4 084125BF

My telephone goes is connected with SPeedtouch and also a network cable is connecting both the devices to each other and then there is another network cable which connect Tplink wireless router to my pc lan card to make them work in bridge mode.

now i need to access the speedtouch device which i was doind when i dont have the tplick wireless routher with 192.168.1.254 and now i can see the stats of the speedtouch modem with this and all the snr margin and up and download streams are in speed touch

any idea what i am trying to say :D and what is the solution

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Let me tell you the whole story so that then u tell me what to do

I have a SpeedTouch 530 v6 which is in bridge mode with Tplink TWR641G/642G v4 084125BF

My telephone goes is connected with SPeedtouch and also a network cable is connecting both the devices to each other and then there is another network cable which connect Tplink wireless router to my pc lan card to make them work in bridge mode.

now i need to access the speedtouch device which i was doind when i dont have the tplick wireless routher with 192.168.1.254 and now i can see the stats of the speedtouch modem with this and all the snr margin and up and download streams are in speed touch

any idea what i am trying to say :D and what is the solution

[/quote]

bro the SNR and Line status will only be shown in “modem” not in “router”…so kindly set your routers I.P to 192.168.2.1 and your modem on default 192.168.1.1…By this you can then access both modem and router simultaneously. But since both of your devices have same I.P ranges so only the router page will show up not the modem page…hope you understand.

Yea thanks bro i got now what u r saying and how can i do that but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

last night i dont know why but modem is no longer alive so i will check it when i get the new modem

best way to check the speed of active connection over the internet with most accurate results is on

http://speedtest.net/

^ http://www.youtube.com/my_speed