How To Burn A Bootable CD?

I hv downloaded the ISO file of windows 7 and need to burn it on DVD in order to install it, so do i just burn the files in the ISO right away to the CD or do i have to change some settings to make the DVD bootable..?

download PowerISO (its a freeware). open the .ISO file from PowerISO and burn it on a writable CD with the help on PowerISO. enjoy.

You can also use InfraRecorder.

If the *.iso's size is less than or equal to ~700mb than burn it on CD using nero, alcohol or any other software of ur choice (you don't have to worry about the boot-ability cause if the iso is made from a bootable dvd/cd than ur burned iso will also be bootable)

If the iso's size is more than 700 mb than burn the iso on dvd. or you can get info about the iso whether its a CD iso or a DVD iso from where u dloaded it. some burning software (like nero, alcohol and DVD decrypeter) also have the capability of telling whether if the iso is of CD or DVD..... so no worries. just buy 1 write able dvd and 1 CD just in case.... :)

Oh and for burning, just drag and drop the iso into the burning software.... and IT WILL BURN THE ISO. easiest way possible.

yah just do it.......

just simply write it using any iso software....

best is poweriso

supports all formats..... tht exist..

i made a similar thread a month ago i think.... and i found out that you just burn it...i first extracted and burned it... but you just burn that single file using nero on the dvd or cd and you are done

Alchohol 120 can do that too

so as it turned out when i extractd the files and then burned them, the DVD was not bootable but when i just burned the ISO with infra recordr i was able to boot with the DVD

yes they make the ISO bootable.. :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

so as it turned out when i extractd the files and then burned them, the DVD was not bootable but when i just burned the ISO with infra recordr i was able to boot with the DVD
[/quote]

Oh…

YOU didn’t read my LONG post and fell for that two liner… ! :D