How to avoid irritating bugs?

hello and good day i am suffering from big prob , when ever electricity is gone my laptop screen fills up with irritating bug and i have to kill each of them that irritates alot and currently my laptop screen looks alike 10-20 days old shi* lol is there any way to avoid bugs playing on my laptop screen ?

try not sitting outside ?

and if the bugs are in your house then I think Bug killing sprays are commonly available.....

secondly keep another light source brighter than your lcd near you........

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

and if the bugs are in your house then I think Bug killing sprays are commonly available…
[/quote]

thats not gonna effect lappy’s screen ?

Cut off a piece of baby mosquito net and put it over your laptop screen. If someone asks what you are doing, don't be embarrassed and say this is IT in a democratic Pakistan. :D

hello and good day i am suffering from big prob , when ever electricity is gone my laptop screen fills up with irritating bug and i have to kill each of them that irritates alot and currently my laptop screen looks alike 10-20 days old shi* lol is there any way to avoid bugs playing on my laptop screen ?
[/quote]

Get Mospel from market. It looks expensive but bottle runs for long time.

Apply liquids (with your finger’s tip) on the four sides of laptop. I usually apply on the all sides of screen. Be very careful and do not spill liquid directly on laptop, but first pour it on your finger and then carefully apply it on plastic (not in cracks or opening spaces).

The heat generating from laptop will evaporate the liquid and you’ll notice dramatic reduction in number of bugs. It may not fully eradicate bugs near your laptop but will reduce their numbers.

Also apply Mospel on your forearms and other open body parts to repel mosquitoes from yourself.

Remember to carefully wash your hand with soap. Do not eat food with Mospel on your fingers.

^

yea best advice

^

yea best advice

[/quote]