How to attach an image in a post

please guide me how to do this

Thank you in advance

Look at my number of posts but I also don't know about this. Someone told me about the process that first you have to upload the image to some website and then post it's link here but I think that does not show the picture but only a link.

So please explain it, who ever knows about that.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

please guide me how to do this

Thank you in advance

[/quote]

source of pic online

For Example

165.jpg

^Ok which site will be the best for uploading the picture. Where it would remain for a long time?

^Ok which site will be the best for uploading the picture. Where it would remain for a long time?
[/quote]

photobucket.com flickr.com imageshack.net or use your mind and search on google

Ok we sill use our mind, but look on the text which I wrote:

Where it would remain for a long time?

Don't be agressive. If you don't like to answer someone's query in a soft tone then don't answer.

Tinypic try Kro

@armada,Please be Polite :)

[/quote]

I use http://www.imagehost.org its great, no need to signup, direct uploading :)

^Thx dude

www.photobucket.com is good. Don’t use free image sharing sites,they ruin the images.

www.photobucket.com is good. Don’t use free image sharing sites,they ruin the images.
[/quote]

photo bucket has 25GB data limitation per month , i normally use tinypic :)

[/quote]

I am using www.imagehost.org for a very very long time, yet none of the pictures i uploaded are deleted or ruined…

tinypic.com < simple fast , easy use.