hOW TO ACTIVATE uNLIMITED gPRS oN warid?

How i can activate Unlimited Gprs On warid or Ufone or telenor???is there any download limit??is there anyone offering unlimited gprs on prepaid like zong Plz explain in detail.i got no other option then dial up :s

mobilink is offering edge with unlimited downloading for 500 rs, but this offer is only on postpaid connection, but u can get a postpaid connection with 0 line rent, other than that this service is offered by warid postpaid for 600 but the postpaid connection comes with a minimum line rent of rs. 250

If edge is available in ur area then u are in luck coz u can get 25+ KB/s speed on edge but if u only have gprs then u will get 10-13 KB/s speed

^ A little correction:

Warid's Infinity costs 500/month (without taxes of course). And on GPRS you won't get more than 6KBps.

Here are the steps required:

1. Buy an EDGE-enabled mobile phone

2. Get a Post-Paid Warid Connection

3. Deposit PKR 1000 exclusively as a Security Deposit for Data Account (thats plus any deposit for Voice Account)

4. Call Warid HelpLine or Go to their Business Center/Franchise and tell them to activate the Unlimited GPRS on your number (or as they call it now; Warid Broadband)

5. Wait for 24 hours to use it

...there you go :)

Here Are the steps required

1. confirm edge availibilty in ur area

2. buy an edge enabled phone

3. go to any ufone CS centre

4. pay 750+200=950 and get a new golden number with zero line rent package

5. when sim activated go again to any ufone customer service center and tell them to activate Umail

6. they will do the settings in ur handset i.e. set apn to umail.internet

7. then instantly enjoy ufone's edge service @ 20-25kB/s

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Here Are the steps required

1. confirm edge availibilty in ur area

2. buy an edge enabled phone

3. go to any ufone CS centre

4. pay 750+200=950 and get a new golden number with zero line rent package

5. when sim activated go again to any ufone customer service center and tell them to activate Umail

6. they will do the settings in ur handset i.e. set apn to umail.internet

7. then instantly enjoy ufone’s edge service @ 20-25kB/s

[/quote]

sorry shoukat but how can you get zero line rent package at the moment ?? where they have minimum 250 line rent package.

wel ufone has zero line rent pakage

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

sorry shoukat but how can you get zero line rent package at the moment ?? where they have minimum 250 line rent package.

[/quote]

sorry nomi but they do have one

means ufone is not offering unlimited gprs/edge on prepaid?

No it doesn't, only Zong provides GPRS on Pre-paid connections

Ufone vs warid who is better aur dono ki first time aur monthly payment kia hai???

close thread admin broz