How to activate GPRS in ZONG?

I went to ZONG website and I have got settings the way they told to receive GPRS/WAP Settings

But the Internet doesn't work, It says No Internet Connection Found

I think that GPRS is not activated

I Tried to call 310 Customer Care but the Server is so busy that my call doesn't connect

Is there any other way I can Activate GPRS in Zong?

Try to delete all the previous settings And Get New Ones And Try...And What Mobile Set You Are Using...If This NOt Solved Then Contact Help Line...

simply ask the help line to send you GPRS and MMS setting...they will send you an SMS, simply save it....thats it

evil_dust, if you dont want to go through the hassle of calling the stupid helpline, just follow these settings i'm posting for zong

APN: zonginternet

Username:

Pass:

Login request: off

Authentication: just PAP checked

just created a data account in ur phone manually and input the values given above, should work.

enjoy

zong is proving settings like warid. i.e when u enter ur sim in handset zong automatically will send u setting.

Go to sim menu and then go to prameter setting and then go to send IME. Select it and it will send an sms containing your IME and Zong will send you settings back. OR try this formate.

WAP, INTERNET, MMS, MOBILETV, PUSHEMAIL makemodel and send to 131

i have k550i and when i try to get zong settings for gprs it says ur handset does not support confiuration of internet settings.call 310 to get help on manual configuration..can some one help me plzzz. itried the call center but its always busy i never get connected :(

I ve 6230i. i ve a problem that no one settings can be received atomatically.

i called mobilink 4 setting , they send but no receive, try telenor ALL to 131 but got meg that setting will be received but not received.

same case with Zong. i try a lot but can't got setting auto matically. so what to do? and whats wrong with 6230i???????

APN: zonginternet

Not sure if you need a user/pass, but you need to make sure your APN is zonginternet.

For Telenor, the APN is "internet" (w/o quotes). The username and password (case sensitive) are both "Telenor" (w/o quotes)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I went to ZONG website and I have got settings the way they told to receive GPRS/WAP Settings

But the Internet doesn’t work, It says No Internet Connection Found

I Tried to call 310 Customer Care but the Server is so busy that my call doesn’t connect

[/quote]

yar just type ALL nokia n82 and send it to 131 . replace nokia with ur mobile model number and n82 with ur model number.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

But the Internet doesn’t work, It says No Internet Connection Found

I Tried to call 310 Customer Care but the Server is so busy that my call doesn’t connect

[/quote]

If you have 313 or 312 codes sims, switching off and turing it on will get you ur settings (if automatic setting according to ur handset are available)… if u have 314 codes sim (old paktel sim) than just turn on IMEI tracking feature in ur handset as others have suggested… if ur handset’s automatic setting are avaibale than ur get the settings by switching off/on method.

If you can’t do the above (you shouldn’t be having a cell phone OR asking for GPRS activation :D … just kidding) than…

type a message and write

AllMakeModel and send it to 131

like if you have nokia 3110

type

Allnokia3110 and send it to 131

note: let say if you have 3110 classic

than type

Allnokia3110classic and send it to 131

also to remember all the samsung model actually starts from SGH, meaning if some body has samsung E250 the correct model will be Samsung SGHE250 hence the syntax would be

Allsamsungsghe250

all the above mentioned methods only work if the automatic settings are avaiable at zong data base.

Else you could try ur luck with manual settings as suggested by lil Jinnie in the bottle