How to Access my Modem's CP while Connected through Wifi Router

Hi,

I am using PTCL DSL and uses my own wifi router with ADSL modem provided by PTCL. When I am connected to intent using an ethernet cable directly through modem, I can access modem's control panel directing my browser to local IP i.e. 192.168.1.1. But when I am connected through my TPLINK wifi router, I can't access my modem's control panel though I can access that of my wifi router at 192.168.0.1. Is there any way to access my modem's control panel while I am connected to internet through wifi router.

Any help will be appreciated, Thanks!

use same 192.168.1.1,

it does not work.

IP for both router and modem is 192.168.1.1 by default.

192.168.0.1 is set by you or by default? I don't think that tp-link comes with 192.168.0.1- as it's default access for D-link routers,

Check this again and I suggest you to set Modem to 192.168.1.1 and then router to 192.168.2.2

192.168.0.1 is by default for my TP-Link router, I did not change it.

[quote=“FARAN, post:, topic:”]

Hi,

I am using PTCL DSL and uses my own wifi router with ADSL modem provided by PTCL. When I am connected to intent using an ethernet cable directly through modem, I can access modem’s control panel directing my browser to local IP i.e. 192.168.1.1. But when I am connected through my TPLINK wifi router, I can’t access my modem’s control panel though I can access that of my wifi router at 192.168.0.1. Is there any way to access my modem’s control panel while I am connected to internet through wifi router.

[/quote]

Hi,

I am using PTCL DSL and uses my own wifi router with ADSL modem provided by PTCL. When I am connected to intent using an ethernet cable directly through modem, I can access modem’s control panel directing my browser to local IP i.e. 192.168.1.1. But when I am connected through my TPLINK wifi router, I can’t access my modem’s control panel though I can access that of my wifi router at 192.168.0.1. Is there any way to access my modem’s control panel while I am connected to internet through wifi router.

[/quote]

Hi,

[/quote]

Try setting the tplink ip to something like 192.168.15.2 and then try to access ptcl’s via tplink.

[quote=“rafay18, post:6, topic:16402”]

Try setting the tplink ip to something like 192.168.15.2 and then try to access ptcl’s via tplink.

[/quote]

It did not work either :(

Find out what your WAN IP is from whatismyip.com and access that IP. If it doesn't work, try accessing that IP using a proxy server.

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:8, topic:16402”]

Find out what your WAN IP is from whatismyip.com and access that IP. If it doesn’t work, try accessing that IP using a proxy server.

[/quote]

Yesss! It worked man!! Thanks!!!

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:8, topic:16402”]

Find out what your WAN IP is from whatismyip.com and access that IP. If it doesn’t work, try accessing that IP using a proxy server.

[/quote]

thank you very much for this info

Easy way give ur ptcl modem 192.168.1.1 and give ur wireless router 192.168.2.1

and make sure dhcp server z on on both and enjoyyy