How they Earn?

Hi,

I surf many (FREE NO DONATION ) forums/sites with thousands of users on them and thousands of posts, but there are small advertisment on any side of website page..ex:pakheaven.com,songs.pk etc.

I am confused that ;

@How they earn through forum/site?

@From where/How they pay huge amount of charges for their bandwidth and all that?

@How the companies came to know that on this website we have to give advertisment ?

@Is this forum or website thing can be implement as EARNING SOURCE for owners (forums/sites)

first one statement is that. they people are not playing only with a single website. they might have some other kind of primary business/job, when you see no adverts or no fee on any website/forum.

@How they earn through forum/site?

as above statement, it's not sure shot that one is getting great revenue from a site. specially when there is no adverts or no fee on it. these sites are mostly (but not every) used to promote there primary business to the public.

@From where/How they pay huge amount of charges for their bandwidth and all that?

very simple. no need to worry. if the forum/site is very up-to-date. then be sure that the owner of that site is paying for it, but dont be sure that the owner is getting revenue from the same site. they have some other source. like above said.

@How the companies came to know that on this website we have to give advertisment ?

some sites take this thing in there own hands to get advertisers directly. in this case they get more revenue from advertising if implement good strategies. you call it marketing, exactly. if this is the case then companies know very well that where they are going to adevertise.

but on the web in today's market the above case rate is lower but the bigger case we have third middle man that is marketing for us.

very well known is Google with it's advertising programs AdWord(for advertisers) and AdSense(for publishers)

A company owns Google Adword account to advertise there products on the web.

and an other company(forum/site) owns Google AdSense account to publish adverts on them.

both(advertiser and publisher) are given a fully functional reporting system to see alternatively (advertiser)where their ads are being published and (publisher)how much they get revenue from it.

@Is this forum or website thing can be implement as EARNING SOURCE for owners (forums/sites)

I think you can answer this question your self now.

any ways.

this purely depends on the owner's mind and their current situation that they even need to earn from it or not.

on the other hand there are also some other factors to evaluate that the earning should start from a site or not or when to start earning from a website.

I hope I answered all of your questions.

@rashi

let me tell you.

both these sites are not ad free rather there is a clutter of ads pasted everywhere on these sites.

to me only sites like wiredpakistan.com can be declared relatively ad free. this too is not totally ad free.

i think many webmasters makes communities and forums, then they promote without inserting addz, then after a successfull year or so they sell it in decent amount.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i think many webmasters makes communities and forums, then they promote without inserting addz, then after a successfull year or so they sell it in decent amount.
[/quote]

but where they sell their forums/communities…is there a particular place for this ,

can u tell me ?

@bellskar .. 5 start* for you efforts. Good Job

I think, going with something like this as a primary earning source won't be a good idea however you can do it on the side and in this way even if you dont get earning, you won't be disappointed.