How they came to know about this site

hello members,

recently someone opened a website http://www.affluence.org/

description about website:- Membership to Affluence.org is completely free but requires a demonstrable minimum household net worth of $3 million US; or a minimum annual household income of $300,000; or successful invitation of 5 other people that qualify for membership. Apply today for free.

and many of the celeberities , rich persons has become of this site..

*I want to ask that how they came to know about this site ??????

* What the owner of website did, so all rich persons came to know about this and got registered

thanks

^Email :/

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^Email :confused:
[/quote]

No i dont’t think so , coz its not easy to get workable email address of any personality, all e-mail available on internet are either fake or outdated…

@awesomeguy

SSN, Social Security Number. After acquiring this number they can get further information (about wealth) by "buying" information from financial institutes.

^ referrals ??

lol

I like the the idea of it :)

May be when the site gets mature, the owner will start asking "donate $3k/month to keep your membership active"..... :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@awesomeguy

SSN, Social Security Number. After acquiring this number they can get further information (about wealth) by “buying” information from financial institutes.

[/quote]

can you tell me how do they get this ssn ?? CAn anyone acquire this number??

^ Its like your NIC, simple to get

lol are you tinking of creating such website ???? You will never get NIC numbers from NADRA and no one whi is rich here will join the website :D May be ask Zardari... He will definately join If you will share the adsense revenue with him :D

hmm :/

Alert for another Asmar-style guy :)