How the DJuice's new philosophy will work?

Telenor Djuice is pusuing actively its new theme "Khamoshi ka boycott". Which is basically asking youth to speak up against prevalent injustice we see around ourself. I couldn't figure out how is this going to work?

--

!@#$ TV commercials and promos are mostly inspired by Indian tv ads and promos

This Telenor TV ad is inspired by Indian TV ad of Tata tea Jaago Re

Its a marketing strategy and a copied one at that. Have a look at this ad of Tata Tea in India:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwM_QEHiQ9c&feature=related

i wanted to know that how do some one speak up? are they offering any channel to report any unjustice seen

I think it is rubbish. In one place they have late night romantic call packages to ruin youth life and now they are asking for 'khamoshi ka boycott'. C'mon do these marketing people think we are innocent little babies. This is all bullshit.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I think it is rubbish. In one place they have late night romantic call packages to ruin youth life and now they are asking for ‘khamoshi ka boycott’. C’mon do these marketing people think we are innocent little babies. This is all bullshit.
[/quote]

LOL. Let’s have the first boycott against these late night packages…haha

its marketing st showing thei corp social responsibility which is mostly on papers and to it remain in market

Thats not how you deliver your social responsibility, by shouting out like crazy-nin-com-chops whenever something is goin wrong. I bet even telenor hires people on terms of sifarish.. Every company on this planet does.