How Speed Up uTorrent with no upload

I am new with utorrent will any torrent guru will guide me which are best virus free sites to download torrents and also how to disable uploading in utorrent, i mean is it possible that i download files but without any upload ?

iptorrents.com

iptorrents.com is invitation only and donate site so its useless and also will anyone plz tell how to download only files from utorrent without any upload for saving bandwidth ?

You will only get virus free files and high speed from a private tracker iptorrents is one of those.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

iptorrents.com is invitation only and donate site so its useless and also will anyone plz tell how to download only files from utorrent without any upload for saving bandwidth ?
[/quote]

Whole purpose of p2p is to share not just to download… besides you cannot stop upload fully instead you can limit your up bandwidth.

to limit go to options than preferences than bandwidth … and put any number except 0 in maximum upload rate. the least number you can put is 1.

demonoid.me (registration open on Fridays)

btjunkie.org

piratebay.org

these are the best options for if you cannot keep up with private trackers and you can find almost anything in theses sites as well.

Thanks for your good help.

Now will you plz tell me what is "seeds" "peers" and "eta"

^ LOL

I didn't know that this would turn into a tutorial..... :)

anyways, seed or seeders are the ones with complete data or files for others to download.

as long as your downloading a file, your are a leecher or a leech... as soon as you have the complete data or file of a torrent and continue to upload it for others, you become a seeder.

ETA stands for Estimated Time of Arrival.... the time depends on the size of a file, your download bandwidth the availability and upload bandwidth of seeders.

:)

Faisal i dont wanna make this thread as tutorial but you know i am new so feel that its good to know more about torrent so ask it.

^LOL^

Ok now i have last thing in mind that how to speedup utorrent ?

I know this is going to tutorial but think it also helpfull for new users.

Hope you understand.

^ LOL! There is no way you can speed up a torrent, because it depends upon number of seeds, So the only solution is getting Iptorrents invite etc. Why don't you check out the Torrents invite thread.

Faisal i dont wanna make this thread as tutorial but you know i am new so feel that its good to know more about torrent so ask it.

^LOL^

Ok now i have last thing in mind that how to speedup utorrent ?

I know this is going to tutorial but think it also helpfull for new users.

Hope you understand.

[/quote]

Ok I will tell you how to speed up the torrents but first, you gotta tell me what actually/exaclty you have in mind when you say speed up the µTorrent?

^ LOL! There is no way you can speed up a torrent, because it depends upon number of seeds .
[/quote]

Not really…

Faisal actually/exaclty i wanna download torrents at high speed without uploading

also plz give me the Torrents invite thread link and one more thing i wanna know that what is peers ?

Thanks all guys for hlep

To download fast you need many seed or else seed who have seed box, so you can only find all these in a private invite only tracker such as ipt.

Peers are people who don;t have the full copy of the torrent you are downloading. While seed have all the files of a torrent.

Faisal actually/exaclty i wanna download torrents at high speed without uploading

also plz give me the Torrents invite thread link and one more thing i wanna know that what is peers ?

Thanks all guys for hlep

[/quote]

Well here is the link to torrent invite thread…

You must have a 4mb connection or whatever you have thats would be your max bandwidth… whatever you do, you can’t go higher than that. If your planning to maximize ur bandwidth consumption then dload more than one torrent at a time. 2 or 3 but not more than that.

Thankx

Now i got basic of torent and also know from where to download.

Thanks again.