How much you download in a month

how much you download/upload data in one whole month

and do you guyz know any tiny app which can collect all data info e.g. like data download upload how much you spend time online which site you visited the most etc.

10GB monthly is good enough ? for a normal user without torrents

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

how much you download/upload data in one whole month

and do you guyz know any tiny app which can collect all data info e.g. like data download upload how much you spend time online which site you visited the most etc.

10GB monthly is good enough ? for a normal user without torrents

[/quote]

DU Meter is the best app for this purpose …

try it…

My average is above some 35~40gb/month. Sometimes it goes up sometimes it goes down.

I'm also using DU meter to monitor my downloads/uploads.

i am not a heavy downloader.... but mostly it is between 20-30 GB..

35596274.png

50-70 GB/mo.

27315617.jpg

100 GB this month ( 30 days )

DU Meter is trial only, but a good tool. As for me i can work with 5 GB each month and buy seperate 5 GBs aftr every couple of months.

^ check pm.

about 100/150GB sometimes even more.

Transferred last 31 days: 77.2GB

This from a single pc only, other include other machine on my network and it will be something like ~500-700 Gb

is there a tool which can differentiate local intranet traffic from the Internet traffic.

100gb every month ..

--

i am not a heavy downloader… but mostly it is between 20-30 GB…

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9559/35596274.png

[/quote]

is it DU meter data,i never used it so i am asking,

any other app for it specially any free one

is it DU meter data,i never used it so i am asking,

any other app for it specially any free one

[/quote]

yes it is du meter data… want free ? torrentz rocks ;)

Pakistani use internet much more than any other nation

^IMHO That is a fake fact!

^no its true i am not comparing country to country i said individually

--

@neoclue so you want to say that Pakistan is most criminal / piracy violator nation also?

The reason why Pakistanis use more internet than other nations is that we have to download pirated movies, pirated games and pirated softwares. Other nations do not do this. They buy the legal DVDs of these things. Who in Pakistan always use legal softwares? No one. Who buy original legal DVDs of movies? No one. We are consuming more bandwidth from SEA-ME-WE 4 optical fiber than India, Sri Lanka, France or other countries who are getting internet from this optical fiber and the time has come that we need another high speed international optical fiber for our bandwidth needs.

[/quote]

Why do you think everyone else does the same thing(s) you do on the internet? :rolleyes:

Don’t generalize based on the actions of a few.