How much will it cost to build a swimming pool!

I m looking for some info about simming pools. lets say i need a 15* 20 feet smimming pool with 8feet depth.

A friend told that there are 2 types . One is build inside the ground i.e a bit whole is dug into the ground .But that would be expensive as u have to use a pump that could remove the water from the pool.This is a conventional one.

The other one is build on the ground. Like a room with thick walls .That would be cheaper one as you only open the walves and the water will flow out itself.

Anyhow please state the approx cost and suggest any company who does that.

cheers

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I m looking for some info about simming pools. lets say i need a 15* 20 feet smimming pool with 8feet depth.

A friend told that there are 2 types . One is build inside the ground i.e a bit whole is dug into the ground .But that would be expensive as u have to use a pump that could remove the water from the pool.This is a conventional one.

The other one is build on the ground. Like a room with thick walls .That would be cheaper one as you only open the walves and the water will flow out itself.

Anyhow please state the approx cost and suggest any company who does that.

cheers

[/quote]

i have a solution which costs nothin jump in a lake !!! lol!!

I dont know the cost to build but yesterday i go to army swiming pool in rawalpindi near Zikriya mosque and they told me that it cost them 40000RS per week for maintance and cleaning water etc...

I dont know the cost to build but yesterday i go to army swiming pool in rawalpindi near Zikriya mosque and they told me that it cost them 40000RS per week for maintance and cleaning water etc…
[/quote]

whats the size of their pool

rather use a swimming pool in a club or something

I had it in Home. Making it isnot a big deal but maintaining it.. You Cant imagine how hard it would be. Its a very bad idea to make @ Home. We filled it later on and made a lawn. Every second day you see Tadpoles taking advantage of the CLEAN pool. Plus filling & drainage. Do Think over them too!

Do include costs of water tankers that you will need to fill the pool. With the scarce water supply that we have, I doubt you will have enough for both home and the pool

That water is coming from water tankers. Thanks for confirming my point of view :)

Please go ahead and rant some more so that you can get banned (again!) :P

Kuya and K2 cut it out. i haven't read much of what you two have been arguing about, but keep it civil.

Please go ahead and rant some more so that you can get banned (again!) :P
[/quote]

Keep at it this way and you may be the first one to go :P

Kuya and K2 cut it out. i haven’t read much of what you two have been arguing about, but keep it civil.
[/quote]

All I did was make a simple suggestion that running costs due to water shortage should be considered. Please do read the thread and let me know if there is anything wrong with my post before k2munda exploded in #4.

Keep at it this way and you may be the first one to go :P

[/quote]

:D

Im in Peshawar city and we dont have any water problem compared to other parts of country. I can either drill a pump which will cost about 20K to get water whenever i need it .however the water level in the ground have fallen over the years but i guess i have to go deep. There are a lot of poeple who have bored (drilled) water pipes and are using it for their home.

^

leh

i think most of punjabis get water frm ground

we also hav a borr and a tank at roof..

jitna merzi use kero khulla khata