How much time it taes to successfully port number using mnp nowadays

hi

i had applied for mnp,, i had jazz sim didn't liked their service as i really liked telenor sms packages so i applied for porting to telenor,,t had been more then a week or 10 days to be precise since i applied but i am still on jazz,, when will it port to telenor?

ppl at telenor told me of 4 days and mnp site also mentions 4 days,,

also i applied for porting two sims from jazz to telenor on one i got some msg that you number cant be ported out ,, even though that has been with me for more then a year,,and also had no loan or dues to me,, anyhow any words on both issues are highly welcomed

thanks

I am also looking for it to shift from ufone to Zong. So please, ans this thread if anyone have experience with MNP.

yar mnp is just a simple wakin in to the office procedure,,

agar sim ap ka nam ha then u just need to havve original nic and a copy u r done,, i think mujsa tho wo bhi nahi mangi,, 3-4 minutes ma nayi sim da di,, i m still waiting for being shifted ,, still i m on mobilink,,jab ya kam band kar day ga then i wil just replace with telenor sim ,, jab ho jaya gi tho ma bta doun ga,,

[quote=“jhagra, post:3, topic:16305”]

yar mnp is just a simple wakin in to the office procedure,

agar sim ap ka nam ha then u just need to havve original nic and a copy u r done, i think mujsa tho wo bhi nahi mangi, 3-4 minutes ma nayi sim da di, i m still waiting for being shifted , still i m on mobilink,jab ya kam band kar day ga then i wil just replace with telenor sim , jab ho jaya gi tho ma bta doun ga,

[/quote]

Kia matlab? jab MNP bund ho jay ga as Mr. Fooky Rehman Malik said MNP should be closed, tu sab apnay apnay network par wapis aa jaien gaye?

MNP takes 2-4 days.

bro i was talking of jazz sim,, not mnp,,c'mon re read it,,

[quote="WebCare360, post:4, topic:16305"]
Kia matlab? jab MNP bund ho jay ga as Mr. Fooky Rehman Malik said MNP should be closed, tu sab apnay apnay network par wapis aa jaien gaye?
[/quote]

[quote=“blogger, post:5, topic:16305”]

MNP takes 2-4 days.
[/quote]

no bro itni jaldi nahi hotha ya kam, i m still waiting for being ported and other fellows said minimum 2 weeks and may take above 1 month, practical experience ki baat kar raha houn ma,

''Laziness''. Well, my number got ported in just 6 hours. B)

If your cellular service provider is blocking/denying/delaying your number transfer then simply launch complaint to PTA. I think you can find about it on PTA's website. PTA's action's threat is the best way to make these corrupt cellular service provider to work faster. Always find the legal way, that's the best way. Never lick their shoes or get intimidated by these companies. Always know your legal and constitutional rights.

By the way, it's useless to fight with employees of any company because they are doing their job (just like you). But if you have to fight then fight with executives of that company. Threat executives with legal lawsuits ( :D ). They are the people who make policy and decision to slow/block/deny transfers of numbers to other company. But first try PTA.

yar i dont now y the hell are they not porting my number,, i applied for it on 27 dec 2011,,so it makes it almost two weeks,, i ported because i cannot trecieve their signals in my office and i can recieve telenor signals and i liked telenor packages as well,, i m having hard time ,, people cant call me,, now where should i go to telenor or jazz? who is causing problem?

[quote=“jhagra, post:10, topic:16305”]

yar i dont now y the hell are they not porting my number, i applied for it on 27 dec 2011,so it makes it almost two weeks, i ported because i cannot trecieve their signals in my office and i can recieve telenor signals and i liked telenor packages as well, i m having hard time , people cant call me, now where should i go to telenor or jazz? who is causing problem?

[/quote]

One word: PTA

If you are moving number from Mobilink to Telenor then probably Mobilink is the guilty party here. Complaint about Mobilink to PTA.

yar i called mobilink help line yesterday night they told me that there is no mnp request in your number,, wtf,, they said telenor have not forwarded us any request for your number to be ported out,, what the heck it is? i got a sim from telenor office and they didnt forwarded any request,,? jazz csr told me to go back to telenor office and ask them to forward you request,, its hell,,

don't know why people change networks to other as all of us know that they offering same call text packages and all has same network technology gsm 2nd generation ????

so then you just port network for only brand name ???

today i went to telenor ofice and forwarded my request for mnp,, ab 3-4 din baad pattha lag jaya ga,,

for the second number of ufone,,, which was also to be porte to telenor,, the telenor office told me ufone rejected it and he told me cause a R09A ,, he said he dont know what it means but i will again re forawrd it,,and he told it was rejected by ufone,,so went to ufone to know the cause they said we have no record of your number being mnped,, and regarding the code above they said we dont know what it means ,,they said its due to pta,,

its hell,one blaming the other,,howevrer both teleno and ufone said that they will forward my request for mnp,,,now will wait to see what happens,,anyone any knowhow?

[quote=“armada, post:13, topic:16305”]

don’t know why people change networks to other as all of us know that they offering same call text packages and all has same network technology gsm 2nd generation ???

so then you just port network for only brand name ???

[/quote]

Network issues, difference in packages, overall difference in prices, unavailability of certain packages, etc…

bhai mera room ma srf telenor k signal athay hain,,baqi sahi kaam nahi karthay,, ya tho signal nahi athay ya call drop ho jathi ha,and kai baar redial ka baad milthi ha,,

y my msgs r deleted? any how i m finally n telenor