How much it take to setup a hosting company From Pakistan?

hi

Actually guys, i read a thread there where a guy from lahore want to start a home based data center...

I dont want to start a Data center ....:)

I just want to start a small web hosting business, i want to sell webhosting... I am searching about it for months and i have gathered a lot of info but still i am not sure how to do this...

so any one who is doing it from Pakistan, sucessfully , please guide me !!

Thanks

Setting up a data center or hosting company is no childs play. There are lots of hurdles mainly related to bandwidth and maintenance. The best you can do is start with some reseller account. That will be sufficient for you.

Why do you want to setup Pakistani WebHosting?There are already many hosts from Pakistan and trust me there is no profit in this business.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hi

Actually guys, i read a thread there where a guy from lahore want to start a home based data center…

I dont want to start a Data center …:)

I just want to start a small web hosting business, i want to sell webhosting… I am searching about it for months and i have gathered a lot of info but still i am not sure how to do this…

Thanks

[/quote]

Get some good IT consultants. Don’t go for our free advice for your business. When you invest in any business then you should seek professionals’ advice and consultants charge you some money. It is necessary otherwise your business will be doom with any small business related mistake.

Good luck.

Fe-Aman Allah.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hi

Actually guys, i read a thread there where a guy from lahore want to start a home based data center…

I dont want to start a Data center …:)

I just want to start a small web hosting business, i want to sell webhosting… I am searching about it for months and i have gathered a lot of info but still i am not sure how to do this…

Thanks

[/quote]

My Cousin Lives in lahore . He is working in PTCL at an honorable post . He also made a website known as rapidshare.pk other than that, americans were signing a contract with him but didnt do so because of the emergency in those days. I dunno whether he still wants to do it or not.

If you want, i can give you his IM id so that you could talk to him

Regards