How Much have you downloaded with edge or gprs?

how much you people have ever downloaded with edge or gprs on your pc in one go and which companys gprs speed is besT

i downloaded 78MB in last week with zong GPRS/EDGE

Ufone, Mobilink, Warid, has best GPRS/EDGE speed than zong and telenor

3.6 GB on my iPhone in one month Mobilink EDGE

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i downloaded 78MB in last week with zong GPRS/EDGE

Ufone, Mobilink, Warid, has best GPRS/EDGE speed than zong and telenor

[/quote]

me also using zong wat download speed bro

me also using zong wat download speed bro

[/quote]

LOL i am not paying to ZONG for its GPRS :D i am using its free TTC (Try Try Connect) service and speed is like 3 to 4 kbps in our area i know its not enough but good for chatting and downloading small sized files. but i heard that zong has good speed like 10 to 20 KBPS in major cities.

i downloaded 80 mb last week using zong. I think warid and ufone EDGE/GPRS better than zong

my warid postpaid is connected to my laptop since 40 days and till then i have downloaded 24 gb and uploaded 948 mb ONLY

my warid postpaid is connected to my laptop since 40 days and till then i have downloaded 24 gb and uploaded 948 mb ONLY
[/quote]

24 GB on gprs is only in one month ??

In july on Warid EDGE in lahore, I downloaded 32GB. Not in "one go" of course because of 8 hours of loadshedding.

I have download only on warid GPRS 8GB

In july on Warid EDGE in lahore, I downloaded 32GB. Not in “one go” of course because of 8 hours of loadshedding.
[/quote]

Good Job ;)

Well I'm too "knjoos" to use gprs on my handset but i downloaded above 2 gb in that month or so of ufone's free 2kbps "halva" gprs. That used to give me speeds around above 20kbps in the mornings. Apart from that i've just downloaded data in kbs.

I have Nokia N73 Music Edition and i wanna use warid GPRS/EDGE on my pc, how much speed i can expect ? (can mobile model put effect on speed?)

If in my area warid is not providing EDGE then can i use net with slow speed at pc or EDGE is necessary ?

How much speed warid is providing ? as when i ask operator about speed she replied that they dont disclose speed and i am surprised why they are not telling speed as all net providors have packages with speed and transfer?

Currently i am using PTCL Vphone internet, is it good to leave it for warid EDGE NET ? as ptcl vphone charges Rs.8/per hour and connect at 230kbps

Which company EDGE net is best compare to speed and rate: ufon, warid, telenore, mobilink and zong

How can i know that which fone company is providing EDGE in my are not ?

Last month my brother 1 GB with zong unlimited GPRS

100 MB in 3 days

2 GB last month

100 MB in 3 days

12.1 gb in last for days

12.1 gb in last for days
[/quote]

Did you download 12.1 GB in one month with edge?Are you sure?

^ He said first that he downloaded 24GB in 40 days, which is easily doable as he has laptop and can stay connected for all day. But if he meant 12GB in last FOUR days, that seems almost impossible even on Warid EDGE, as at 35KBps constant speed for 4 days, you get 11GB. The maximum I downloaded consistently was at 26-27KBps for 11 hours and then loadshedding :)

i m using ups dear , why should i lie about my stats , should i show u the proof now ?