How Much Fan Speed and CPU tempreture are gud?

well when i set my asus pc probe to optimize fan speed it reduces it to abt 900-1200rpm

and normal tempreture of cpu is 45-55 degree Celcius when i run any gud program

2hwi2s4.jpg

but when i just turn of optimization the fan speed returns to 2750RPM and then the CPU becomes abt 30-35 C

9zmwsy.jpg

so guys what shud i optimize and what fanspeed and cpu tempreture u get??

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

well when i set my asus pc probe to optimize fan speed it reduces it to abt 900-1200rpm

and normal tempreture of cpu is 45-55 degree Celcius when i run any gud program

http://i29.tinypic.com/2hwi2s4.jpg

but when i just turn of optimization the fan speed returns to 2750RPM and then the CPU becomes abt 30-35 C

http://i30.tinypic.com/9zmwsy.jpg

so guys what shud i optimize and what fanspeed and cpu tempreture u get??

[/quote]

the cooler ur CPU is the better it will be

lol my cpu rite now 64c ran 4856 rpm pwr 62c MB 49c :P... this happens to me every summer(almost 5 summers now).. my temps range from 58c to 70c :P.. nothing has ever happened.. doesnt even slow down :P.. some times the red lights on the probe and alarms freak me out so i dont even run it any more :)

damn man devnull tht much tempreture tht is too much

do something to ur cpu b4 he does something 2 u

try putting off the side case

i think when u ll ovrclock ur cpu will pass 100C

2guh2iq.jpg

this is when i am running GTA San Andreas

i hav my cpu case on but it is very much netted in front of cpu fan and a plastic round type thing is made to direct air in easily and fast

BTW today it is a cold day as it rained very much

well i have an opteron... these babies can go upto 70c without any problem and are built to last. Plus i have a 939 socket which uses the 90nm which equal more heat.. i think u have a cpu with 65nm or 45nm fab.. thats why its running cool. I am being very lazy .. other wise i was planing on getting some new chasis fans and maybe a new cpu cooler .. maybe next summer :/.. the stock cooler aint half bad.. it has these cool copper pipes protuding out :P

turn off ur fanspeed optimization, cooler the CPU better it is

i have an asus board too,,i use optimize fan speed option only when my pc gets too loud with all the fans i have running,,

my specs ,e2160,1 gb ram,7600gt with 5 casing fans in a hot, small room

pro temp 29c no load

after 2 hours of assassin creed 36c on load

optimize fan speed option turned off

@ ShoukaT

That is one cool processor you got there :P I can bet it ain't prescot. And most probably you've got some sort of cooling in your room, cause mine stays around 55-62c Idle, with Asus VR Guard running at 2700rmp instead of stock heat sink. Not to mention that my whole system is placed on a bed in open air to increase airflow.

But anyways, as other members said, the lower the CPU temp, the better, so you need not to worry. And optimization off if the fan sound doesn't bother you.

turn off ur fanspeed optimization, cooler the CPU better it is
[/quote]

yeah just turn the software off and let it spin at its higest RPM… and if u want to increase the RPM just cut the terminal wires out of the clip and put the positive terminal to +12v wire of the supply and negitive too -12v wire of the supply… it will work only if ur CPU cooler fan is of good quality or else the fan will burn… if u want to chk the capability of the fan try level metod with different combination of current such as +12 and -5

During summer I usually get about ~40C idle and 50-60 when under heavy load. My computer's CPU is a northwood core pentium 4.

edit: I guess I should point out that ambient temperature is about 34C and I am using stock cooling.

trust me, these temperature checking softwares will make you وہمی :)

just uninstall the apps, enjoy ur pc as u did before.

if you are too concerned about ur pc getting heated up, get a 10K+ rs cooling system, then chill, sit back and enjoy the pc.

no need to check the PC temperature everyonce in a while, caz there isn't much that you can do if the temperature rises (other than turning the PC off or get a good cooling system)

well actuaally thins like ventilation fans and sum steps which i metioned earlier and in http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=31867#p31867 do help to drop the temparature if u dont want or cant buy an expensive cooling system....

well the best way to keep cpu cool is here

open cpu casing frm side

buy a big pedestal an of PAKfan of anyother company

cinni_pedestals_r3_c4.jpg

just put it in front of the open side at full speed and cpu is super cool and chiling

anyone disagreeeeee????

i do disagree!

look at this:

http://www.driverheaven.net/overclocking-modding/134958-how-cool-your-pc-under-20-a.html

i came accross this using stumbleupon

i do disagree!

look at this:

http://www.driverheaven.net/overclocking-modding/134958-how-cool-your-pc-under-20-a.html

i came accross this using stumbleupon

[/quote]

thts alot of mess and i dont think thts easy

so simply use a spare fan at ur home and chillll

all about air cooling. here are some things i know about cooling pc.

--copper heat sinks are best for cooling processors,

--buy a casing with 2 fans in front of pc taking air in, and 2 fans in back of casing taking air out, your atx computer is designed for this,,putting a pedestal fan in front of the computer, keeping computer parts in a open area while operating messes with the natural airflow of system and supllies uneven air to parts of computer

--keep air ducks clean

--when installing a processor make sure the thermal grease on bottom of heatsink does not mess up,i know a lot of computer walas who actually wipe off grease before installing so that processor gets messed up in long term, for repeat business u understand..which is bad idea

--the less heat your computer gives out the longer the life

--i was getting heat problems with a 7300gt inno3d card and p4 3 ghz ht prcessor,,finally i got tired of it, researched the subject and bought a asus sis 671 moboboard which is known for generating less heat, bought a 1.6 e2140 which is also know for some,,

--And finally go to a computer wala who knows about this stuff, usually the local shopkeepers know nothing about this.

dude honeslty!!!!!! keeping a pedistal was a joke......

man you guyz have cool temps. mine is always around 50 and around 45 in winters

simple thing! you should have an ac in you room thats all, nothing else!

and if not ac then you can haha make a pipe from casing to your window for fresh air (mind the longer, the better fan required)

man what that guy did is the same thing i was thinking when i was about to sleep like 3, 4 weeks ago! DAMN!!!!