How much do you ppl HATE our NEWS CHANNELS!

So guys this is the thread to express your utter disgust about our utter non-sense crap news channels. Especially the orange and blue one which has, since its inception, spread propoganda against the government through backing from the world's superpower and our filthy politicians (you know which one).

Day in, day out you see them spreading all sorts of fear into people's minds, by fanning the flames and magnifying smaller issues just to earn money.

I have one line for such news channels out there, "I HATE YOU!"

^ Couldn't express hate any better.lol. Anyways I definitely agree with you there my friend.

My gripe with them is that... they are not doing enough

to expose these second-rate American stooges.

Sheikh 'Do More' Chilli

You have to realize that biased media is part and parcel of a country having a free and independent media. Eventually, the masses will begin to realize that this is unacceptable and a more responsible news channel will pop up (if one hasn't already) to cater to the demand for factual and unbiased news reporting. One can easily look at other (developed?) countries and see similar 'problems' afflicting their media as well. *cough* FOX *cough*

Or maybe we are getting what we deserve.....

Geo is the Fox of Pakistan.

@Rafay Siddiqui

BTW which particular news are YOU referring to..

is it the fake degree scam, or the news that shows how are strings are easily pulled..

Not all news channels are bad, and those that are show accurate news more than 50% of the time..

I don't even watch the news channels. My father loves to watch it. I just change the channel...Har choti choti siii khabar pay they make breaking news. News these days sucks. Its like they are playing with our nerves now. I instead watch cartoon network, national geographic or discovery channel.

my father always like to watch news channels he setup 1 to 20 all top Pakistani news tv channels in television and i missed many of my favorite tv shows so i bought a new television block all ^^(&* news channels now i am happy.............

and what about Indiotic stuff surfacing on our media. If i expressed my feelings this page will burn

Well you can't deny that there are some channels which are showing negative image of Pakistan, don't want to mention names again. But in to some extent they may be useful for us means in our favor. So basically 'Hate' isn't the right word instead we can say we don't like. There are many news channels which are doing very good for us for our country.

I don't agree with Rafay siddiqui that Geo is propogating against govt.,instead it shows the realty that how stupid and bad govt.is,as what u can expect from Mr.10% party.

Now govt.have banned these channel becuase truth is bitter and they want every channel to be Ptv or govt. Tv, which only shows 'All is well'. These channels are acting as protective sheild against indian and foreign media propaganda against pakistan,as Ptv can not compete with foreign media. Currently only hopes for Pakistan is judiciary and free media. So u may not like some aspects (such as making every norm news as braking news) or programe of these channel but u should not hate them as hating is a strong word.

In the end, free media is 'Eyes& Ears' of masses and essential for showing true dealings of govt.and society.

The Color Blue = Israel

Orange = India

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I don’t agree with Rafay siddiqui that Geo is propogating against govt.,instead it shows the realty that how stupid and bad govt.is,as what u can expect from Mr.10% party.

Now govt.have banned these channel becuase truth is bitter and they want every channel to be Ptv or govt. Tv, which only shows ‘All is well’. These channels are acting as protective sheild against indian and foreign media propaganda against pakistan,as Ptv can not compete with foreign media. Currently only hopes for Pakistan is judiciary and free media. So u may not like some aspects (such as making every norm news as braking news) or programe of these channel but u should not hate them as hating is a strong word.

In the end, free media is ‘Eyes& Ears’ of masses and essential for showing true dealings of govt.and society.

[/quote]

Man dont see it as Ganja league or 10% party see it as pakistani dont you feel you always get it against one party one person and tottaly disappointing man hate is very good word they must have some really strong word for them i demand total ban of these idiots anchors and channels

Atleast cartoon network is war more better than these so called free media.

If there was no free media then there wouldn't be anything left in Pakistan.These morons would have looted everything in Pakistan.Thanks to them they are showing us bitter reality.Whats big in airing news like throwing a shoe on 10%?lol He couldn't take it?Blocked the media.People are dying of flood and hunger and 10% is busy with his two daughters enjoying in Paris and Birmingham?"Akhraat se daro" !

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Atleast cartoon network is war more better than these so called free media.
[/quote]

dude i also like cartoon network even hungama is my favourit channel but the fact remains same that media is crucial for country’s degnity fair politics.

Dont u see how bullshit govt.is doing, now even ameria dont trust on zillatdari govt.thats way they demanded to spend all of thier donation via united nation, instead of giving it to govt.of pakistan, current pakistan govt.is most corrupt govt.in history of pakistan. It not even shows a little bit intrest in helping people, who have voted them. On the countrary mr. 10% is enjoying his visits to place and expensive hotels.

If u have watched news channels besides cartoon network, u should have known these facts, otherwise u will assume ‘‘all is well’’ which govt want u to assume.sorry to heart u if u r a zardari fan.