How much bandwidth do you consume every month?

I have seen many people here complaining about capped data packages, mostly they are capped at 30GB per month but people still complaints that they need more data.

I just like to know how much bandwidth do you consume every month and what's the main source of data consumption? do you watch lots of movies, download files, listen to online radios... etc?

About 15GB to 20GB. I usually watch about 6,7 movies in a month along with weekly episodes of the TV shows I am following (about 5, 6 each week). This is about 10 GB max. The rest is for emails/office tasks, browsing and social networking.

My usual estimated personal bandwidth consumption per month would be around 100-200GB (though it could go higher or lower at certain occasions). I download a bit of "everything", although the majority of the larger downloads are usually videogames only.

my average is around 700GB .. sometimes lower due to net outages .. some times higher when i am downloading 30gb an hour.. :P

mostly in sequence from max to lowest data consumption..

1..HD movies, and season.. (max data) although see very few of them.

3 ..Games

4.. Songs and pdf files.

5 ..browsing.

and YESSSS... the counting is correct :D

Including everything around 50GB

somewhere around 1 TB.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:6, topic:21828”]

somewhere around 1 TB.

[/quote]

That's A LOT!!!

[quote=“jani, post:7, topic:21828”]

That's A LOT!!!

[/quote]

it depands on connection speed , i had windows server located in USA with 10TB in&out data limit and i finished it in less then a month because download and upload speed were hitting upto 25Mb/sec

The maximum goes around 3.7 to 4GB and on 3G 4G its 3GB at maximun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50 to 80 GB on only one computer(home broadband)

i easily cross TB as well. Lately, I've begun downloading TV shows I've missed all these years. Started with SUpernatural (all 10 seasons in 1080p BluRay, space is gonna run out faaaaaast).....

Once upon a time, i had downloaded around 9.5 TB in 15 days.. B) B) B)

That’s the biggest data figure consumed by an individual :o

t`is was teh night before ye old chrismas, ( march actually, earlier this year).. corporate 10MB DOWNLOAD speed 24/7.. so i used to put downloads in morning till night, after which their working hours started.. for 20 days...

complete bluray 3D iso in just a few hours.. :D

I think we should also see if we use such huge bandwidth in some "productive" work or not.

^ I once used to spend a whole lot of bandwidth on "productive" works, although i don't think we're talking about the same kind of productivity. :P

^ Victory for the entire forum in one post :D

Do you guys save collections of TV Shows and Music? I want to know because i am thinking to do it because some torrents get obsolete. What's the best way to store the collections?

[quote=“Sani, post:18, topic:21828”]

Do you guys save collections of TV Shows and Music? I want to know because i am thinking to do it because some torrents get obsolete. What's the best way to store the collections?

[/quote]

DVD < HDD << NAS

[quote=“Sani, post:18, topic:21828”]

[/quote]

yep.. saving all shows i ever downloaded.. only deleting some now cz of space going low..

my own storage 4TB + 240 gb SSD 4Tb has only 1tb free now.

NAS 7-10TB, variable... not for my personal space and use.. just archiving.