How much amps and volts getting currently PV?

AOA,

this thread is dedicated to solar panels amps and volts , in which we can share how much amps and volts are getting currently from your system.

my system: 600W (150x4)

battery bank: 12V

getting volts per PV: 15V

amps per PV : 5amps (5x4)=20amps

share yours also

Regards

Salam,

How are these PVs connected together (series/parallel)?

Are these Amps at peak sunlight?

As per your observation

Per PV:

Power = I x V = 5 Amp x 15 V dc = 75 W which is half of the rated power of Panel (150W). Why is that so?

Overall:

Power = I x V = 20 Amp x 15 V dc = 300 W which is half of the rated power of system (300W). Why is that so?

Jzk in Advance.

-Hassan

[quote=“Hassanahmed, post:2, topic:21721”]

Salam,

How are these PVs connected together (series/parallel)?

Are these Amps at peak sunlight?

As per your observation

Per PV:

Power = I x V = 5 Amp x 15 V dc = 75 W which is half of the rated power of Panel (150W). Why is that so?

Overall:

Power = I x V = 20 Amp x 15 V dc = 300 W which is half of the rated power of system (300W). Why is that so?

Jzk in Advance.

-Hassan

[/quote]

i have contacted shopkeper , he say now is winter when summer arrive they will perform better , they are connected in series ..... , half power is due to sunlight in winter is also weak,.

the winter reasoning is right.. i am getting 8.4 amps peak from a 14.8 average capable system (48V).. sometime it even goes to 4Amps as late as 10 am.

in summer you will probaly get around 450-500W average.. what is your charge controller model.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:4, topic:21721”]

the winter reasoning is right.. i am getting 8.4 amps peak from a 14.8 average capable system (48V).. sometime it even goes to 4Amps as late as 10 am.

in summer you will probaly get around 450-500W average.. what is your charge controller model.

[/quote]

i am using ep solar mppt 40A CC.

^ then you have nothing to worry about.. in summer you will easily get peaks of 500+W..

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:6, topic:21721”]

^ then you have nothing to worry about.. in summer you will easily get peaks of 500+W..

[/quote]

ok thanx for help , lets see in summer ,peace.....