How Michael Jackson may look like in year 2000

This is from Ebony magazine 1985.......how Michael Jackson may look like in year 2000

LiveLeak-dot-com-81064bfc79ed-somebodygotitwrong.jpg?h=d6b834450e3fd0bbf51bc1a423cfd350&e=1248387989&rs=150

no buddy knows...he turned into an unbelivable monster...especially on the nosy part...!! Hahaha king of PAAPs

The guy was good as he was before.. i dont know why he had to mess with his nose and his color and everything.

He was dark, so what.. It suited him.

I heared, at the time black ppl were hated, that's the reason, he changed his colour

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I heared, at the time black ppl were hated, that’s the reason, he changed his colour
[/quote]

yeh rite he face hurtred nd many difiiculties in his work due to his colour coz white people think they r superior nd dnt like blackys so he decided to change his luks

hmm....

well Techman you certainly come up with some interesting pictures :)

ya he did this cuz whote people hated the black and his song was also about this ...

All i wana say that they dont reaaly care about us ..........

hmm…

well Techman you certainly come up with some interesting pictures :)

[/quote]

;)

MJ didn't change his colour....if you do some research, you'll find out that he suffered from a skin disease which made his skin lose pigmentation (colour).

His nose is another story...while he was making the video for thriller or some other song, he broke his nose while he was practicing a dance move. The surgery that followed after the painful injury went wrong, hence he had to have corrective plastic surgeries every few months. He also burned his hair while making an advert for pepsi in 1984, which harmed him alot. These incidents explain MJ's use of painkiller drugs.

All what V9s said is the truth. He didn't changed his color, he didnt make his nose him self and he was injured very badly during hair burnt. From then to onwards he had regular headaches which lasted till the last day he lived.

He has hard time during childhood, his father ws very strict and beat him if he refuses to sing in Jackson Five.

MJ didn’t change his colour…if you do some research, you’ll find out that he suffered from a skin disease which made his skin lose pigmentation (colour).

His nose is another story…while he was making the video for thriller or some other song, he broke his nose while he was practicing a dance move. The surgery that followed after the painful injury went wrong, hence he had to have corrective plastic surgeries every few months. He also burned his hair while making an advert for pepsi in 1984, which harmed him alot. These incidents explain MJ’s use of painkiller drugs.

[/quote]

I completely agree. Its the media which portrays or plays the devil and there are 1000s who follow (bhair chaaal chalney waley). MJ had many accidents with his physique. I just want to correct you about that burned hair accident. It was when he was shooting a commercial for Coca Cola, on stage the hanging lights sparked/fell close to him and his hair caught fire. He was rushed to hospital for safety.

He had some kind of skin disorder I think.

I think the skin disorder was vitilgo

Too Much Surgical Operations on Face also affected his Health....!