How many Webmaster Exists in the Pakistan

Hi,

I would like to have an idea that in Pakistan, how many webmaster exists with their own hosted domains and services. I am not counting the guys at blogspot that make a blog and say that this is their site:). I think they will be much more than Sri Lanka and Bangla Desh, Write your views...

Thanks,

i have about 20+ own hosted sites :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i have about 20+ own hosted sites :P
[/quote]

and what about the hits per day overall?

and what about the hits per day overall?

[/quote]

Well said slave, That is what our country has issues with webmasters, Mega tons of Ads on sites, No SEO, No Traffic. BTW do you got any idea about quantity of good webmasters in Pakistan.

No idea Dear. Because the real problem is. All websites are not hosted within Pakistani territory. Where i know there is no as such record exist about the owners of the website. As there are many persons who owned more than 100,000 Domains. And there are many which are registered under fake names, addresses and details.

On serious side, there is no mean to get information about "quality" (good) webmasters in Pakistan. Can you even tell me how many "quality" (good) masons, doctors, teachers etc. in Pakistan? :D

Quality is subject term. What is good for you, might not be good enough for me ;)

On serious side, there is no mean to get information about “quality” (good) webmasters in Pakistan. Can you even tell me how many “quality” (good) masons, doctors, teachers etc. in Pakistan? :D

Quality is subject term. What is good for you, might not be good enough for me ;)

[/quote]

do you mean only we have 86 webmasters only ?, so what these hosting companies are doing in Pakistan?

I was thinking of very good environment here in Pakistan to set up a hosting company business ?

What do you says guys ?

But host only qualitative websites/portals ? not that lazy sites with 4 static pages on them.

i am wonder about one thing taht he own 20 website how he is managing them, how he is creating back links i have just one website and one forum but and i feel too hard to make back links and making contents.

-------------------------------------------

http://www.urduworld.110mb.com

http://www.pkpedia.110mb.com

i am wonder about one thing taht he own 20 website how he is managing them, how he is creating back links i have just one website and one forum but and i feel too hard to make back links and making contents.
[/quote]

Seriously dear, you just got tired and gave up on first website? :)

How about running and updating it on regular basis for years to come? :P

I started a forum and dont have time to make catogories. If you are free you can help me with those ;)

Mobilazia.com

i own 7 websites and personally host and manage about 17 client's websites....created more than 70 websites i am webmaster ;) yupeeeeeee....

i own 7 websites and personally host and manage about 17 client’s websites…created more than 70 websites i am webmaster ;) yupeeeeeee…
[/quote]

Now that’s some crunching numbers :) Way to go Xainnadeem!

my question is not yet answered I was thinking of very good environment here in Pakistan to set up a hosting company business ?

What do you says guys ?

^

Your question is already answered. By the way, the number of 86 was a joke to tell you that there is no way to get even an estimated number.

The answer was:

On serious side, there is no mean to get information about "quality" (good) webmasters in Pakistan. Can you even tell me how many "quality" (good) masons, doctors, teachers etc. in Pakistan?
[/quote]

Dear, that was the answer. And if you say this is not the answer until you get exact number. Then it is not possible.

I was thinking of very good environment here in Pakistan to set up a hosting company business ?

What do you says guys ?

[/quote]

There are many Pakistani hosting companies. Every year a lot of comes in and lot of goes out of business. Only best survives.

You can try too. Good luck.

But remember, that selling host accounts is like selling fruits on a fruit shop. It depends on:

* Where the shop is located?

* How many people knows about the shop?

* How many people can buy fruits from shop?

* What is the limit of buyers budget?

* Will customers buy expensive fruits from your shop when they can buy same quality fruit from another shop nearby?

* Are your fruits' rates are competitive to other nearby fruits shops?

If you think you can start a good hosting service for Pakistani customers then go ahead and try it. Good luck.

Allah Hafiz.

At the time of writing this post there are 12,041 web masters in Pakistan...oh wait...here comes another one....it's 12,042 now.

At the time of writing this post there are 12,041 web masters in Pakistan…oh wait…here comes another one…it’s 12,042 now.
[/quote]

lol, i think you source of information is ministry of information & technology :P

@ wampyr

"Now that's some crunching numbers smile Way to go Xainnadeem! "

@ LocalPak

bro i will recommend you few tips / points before starting a web hosting if you allow :

loadsheding is a huge prob for hosting setup ,even if you have ups sometimes there break of more than 2-3 hours ups will fail to provide resource for that , :) you must have private energy generation system ,sloar enery pannels if you live in punjab or electric generation wind mill if you live in karachi

server prices here in Pakistan are very high as compared to high speed servers there in california or singapore.

with companies like hostgator and bluehost offering unlimited space and bandwith its hard to gain clients.

:)

@LocalPak

I am sure, you are not planning to put the equipment in pakistan. because you must have an idea about the stability of the things in here.

and if you are away from Pakistan. then you actually dont need to set it up here any way.

setup your equipment out there and deal in Pakistan. most of the hosting providers are doing the same.

and if you are in pakistan. then there are much Internet Datacenters or Managed Hosting Services online, search google

you can hire services/servers from them. operate your servers absolutely virtually staying in pakistan. but they cost you much more than your own servers (because its include every thing you need to start your hosting). these are for real businesses. but not to take risks if you are not sure about that you can get enough customers...

I run around 8-10 websites. Manage them, and update them on a regular basis, some of my sites require daily updates, and then there's approving stuff, replying to threads etc. Traffic has been good to me throughout this year on most of them. I hope to improve more over this year. Always learning and making changes, keeping up to date with new things coming in. Its a really difficult job to do, but its fun as well as keeps me busy.