How Many Volts Comeout from Energy Saver Bulb Output Pins?

Dear I want to know that How Many Volts Come-out from Energy Saver Bulb Output Pins where the Bulb Glass connects?

Are you trying to make energy saver bulb at home or what?

today is not first of April dear.

as much as wapda sends, you can get them..after the driver, then it depends on the mode of DC conversion in case of LED lights..

[quote=“tufail_74, post:3, topic:20963”]

today is not first of April dear.

[/quote]

Dear its serious question.cfl-ballast.jpg I mean what quantity of voltage come out from these wires (4 pins) the 2-Wires are for 220 volts and other other 4 pin-wires are for bulb lamp, My question is about these 4 wires.

if it is passthru then 220V.. if it is after the driver it should be 12V..

just use a voltmeter and check the output.. 1 sec required.

[quote=“zed2, post:5, topic:20963”]

Dear its serious question. I mean what quantity of voltage come out from these wires (4 pins) the 2-Wires are for 220 volts and other other 4 pin-wires are for bulb lamp, My question is about these 4 wires.

[/quote]

[quote="farhan_ds, post:6, topic:20963"]

if it is passthru then 220V.. if it is after the driver it should be 12V..

just use a voltmeter and check the output.. 1 sec required.

[/quote]

First, never assume it to be 12V (thus making measurement without safety) even in case of LED driver. The LED drivers may have output upto 100V DC which is enough to give a nasty shock.

In case of CFL ballast (AKA energy saver circuit), the voltage to the CFL terminals is something complex. When powered on, the CFL requires high voltage of about 600V as Ignition voltage to ignite.

After the ignition process, a much lower voltage of about 80V (known as Burner voltage) is required to maintain the light output. Both the ignition and burner voltage are AC.

PS: A CFL driver could output several watts of power at dangerous voltages. I don't encourage you for any kind of experimentation.

Thanks for detailed reply