How many PTCL lines at a single place?

I just want to ask that how many PTCL telephone lines one can have at his/her home? What if we get defaulter on one PTCL line, Can we apply for another?

I know i should have asked this question to some ptcl guy but many knowledgeable people are here so thats why!

if u r a defaulter then forget it to have another line

^^

what if one is not a defaulter?

then u can have as many as u want for commercial purposes.

but now a days a single connection is very hard to take and u r talking about.....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

then u can have as many as u want for commercial purposes.

but now a days a single connection is very hard to take and u r talking about…

[/quote]

I’m not talking about commercial purpose, read my post carefully! :confused:

i told u na that only for commercial purposes u can have extra lines as u need

and for home use, u can have only 2-3 lines.

if you can give chai pani you can get 100 hundred lines too (if port available in exchange but if you bribe they will disconnect other lines to give you connection :D) but without chai pani you can get 2-3 lines easily maybe upto 4

^^^

so getting 3 , 4 connections is not a problem.

Actually I asked this coz one of my friends were charged 27000 RS in bill. He used PTCL dialup and they charged local call every second. Last month he went to PTCL customer center to lodge a complaint and the people there said that we have received such complaints and our team is sitting to resolve the issue. They made an average bill of 2000 Rs which should have been around 700(according to his usage), Now again this month they have sent a bill of 3500 Rs and the issue is not getting over. He didn't even used the phone line this month. And one month before knowing there is some problem with metering of calls he had paid a bill of 4000 rs. Now he is fed up and thinking of dumping the fone line.