How many of you are Jobless or looking for job ? An analysis...!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hmm … well djnomi , if we bring any respectable people in our business , then how will we cover our expenditures ? ( u know what i mean )

These days due to lack of jobs , i am thinking of joining a call center as something is better than nothing , the expenditures of roti kapra will be covered.

What do u say about it ? If u have any other opinion , please let me know

[/quote]

well at the moment this is the only option … as you can see my qualification and my job field :)

I must say, kheti barri is one of the best feild according to my analysis. After sometimes, this will be the most beneficial industry. Since fertilize land is shirking and human are increase. This industry might surpass most of the big industries of today like cement textile etc. most important while living in pakistan, this industry will never come under tax circle. (ask me how many taxes we pay)

Its better to discuss solutions as well. Register on these sites and pray to Allah.

www.naukrijunction.com

www.bayrozgar.com (search for it)

www.workjunction.com

www.rozee.pk (most famous)

Regards,

Its better to discuss solutions as well. Register on these sites and pray to Allah.

www.naukrijunction.com

www.bayrozgar.com (search for it)

www.workjunction.com

www.rozee.pk (most famous)

Regards,

[/quote]

every one here i can bet trying his best to get a job , but to be very frank the above all sites are nothing but a crap … :)

i am Farrukh Saeed (Sargodha) i am looking for job from last 5 month

Qualification: BA

Experience:

Operation Exective : 2 year In Warid Logistic and Ware House

Franchise Operation Manager: 2 Year Ufone Franchise Sargodha and Pindi Bhattain

Computer Teacher: Govt. High School Sargodha

every one here i can bet trying his best to get a job , but to be very frank the above all sites are nothing but a crap … :)

[/quote]

These entire sites are useless I am using these sites from last 5 month but still looking for the job

My personal experience is that you can’t get job with out any reference or “PARCHI”

These entire sites are useless I am using these sites from last 5 month but still looking for the job

My personal experience is that you can’t get job with out any reference or “PARCHI”

[/quote]

what happened about the franchises the down fall not affected the GSM business as far as i know , :S

sad to know :(

I am still doing a degree in journalism.

Has anyone considered working overseas cos of the current market situation?

i have completed my D.A.E in electronics

bt i hve no job if any one know about job which is related my field then tell me plz

my mail add is

bilal_jaguar@yahoo.com

my contact no is

thanks

Done B.A, Retails business experience of 15 years. Age 34 1/2 years

Was self employed with father at my own business at Gakhar Plaza.

Had staff strength of 20 persons.

Then on 19th Dec 2008, it caught fire and collapsed.

Trying to establish the business again.

Still jobless and business less.

what happened about the franchises the down fall not affected the GSM business as far as i know , :S

sad to know :(

[/quote]

It isn’t fault of these Job recruiters… But actually its your fault. You guyz are search for the Job in recession period. which is kind of pretty hard. But yes not impossible, so keep it up… I hope you can get the job of your choice… Ameen:)

M.com 2009

I don't remember the number of job applications i gave on Rozee.pk, Mustakbil.com etc etc, 3 months back some local firm located at shadman lahore called me but at that time my Transcript was not ready, so but after that still no luck :(

B.com (hons)

and no job....

BBIT

2 years experience in Java/JEE Programming, Joomla, Basic PHP, XML, Apache products, Netbeans/Eclipse/JBoss and as IT support staff. Have a job, but looking for greener pastures(More learning/programming), n more money.

Managed to grab a job, but its for cold fusion, gave a few more interviews, waiting for their response. Pray I get a good learning job .

You guys should all join up and start a company! The recession is just a minor setback. Pakistan's main problem is its small industry. Its not big enough to absorb all the people out there looking for jobs.

^x2

Done B.A, Retails business experience of 15 years. Age 34 1/2 years

Was self employed with father at my own business at Gakhar Plaza.

Had staff strength of 20 persons.

Then on 19th Dec 2008, it caught fire and collapsed.

Trying to establish the business again.

Still jobless and business less.

[/quote]

Oh my god! that is so unfortunate. InshAllah everything will pick up in a while.

@sonookisser: Where did you get your degree from??

You guys should all join up and start a company! The recession is just a minor setback. Pakistan’s main problem is its small industry. Its not big enough to absorb all the people out there looking for jobs.
[/quote]

great idea this country needs entrepreneurs to make it stand and cope with the world…

You guys should all join up and start a company! The recession is just a minor setback. Pakistan’s main problem is its small industry. Its not big enough to absorb all the people out there looking for jobs.
[/quote]

First of all, good to see you back :)

Recession in Pakistan is not directly related to international sub-prime crises (turned in recession major economies, out of which many have left recession).

Pakistan has some major problems in mishandling the economy, mishandling foreign reserves, mishandling import of oil, mishandling production of electricity through IPPs, mismanagement of banking sector.

In other words, Pakistan’s budget did not went in recession (since 1956 or something around that year). Pakistan is facing incompetency and mismanagement by government and saturation in telecom sector and banking sector.

The only guy I know who has a good clientele is Xainnadeem, hence he ought to be the head of operations. If anyone can challenge him, then speak up now!!

@wampyr: Yay I'm back! :P

Even though Pakistan technically may not be in recession, the vast majority of the industry established there is in some form or another dependent on the western economies. So if they go down, Pakistan's economy will definitely be negatively effected to some degree and it will exacerbate the already high unemployment rates.

What Pakistan needs is passionate, resourceful, creative people, who instead of sitting and crying about not having jobs are willing to stand up and do something to fix the situation. Entrepreneurship is the key here and you guys definitely have the resources (e.g. this forum) to find other entrepreneurs and technical expertise to form a start-up. That is how the US became an economic powerhouse. But try not to be greedy or like the US, you'll go down just as fast! :)