How is it possible?

em receiving some text messages for a few days, the thing i wanna discus is that the messages have no number. my phone asks me to save the number of msg sender but when i ok it, it says no number found.

when i reply the text msg, its shows no number in the "To:" catagory and the msg type it shows is an email msg.

another strange thing was

i received a msg and it was empty but the original msg was contained in the place of msg sender's phone no.

what were in these megs.

threat?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

em receiving some text messages for a few days, the thing i wanna discus is that the messages have no number. my phone asks me to save the number of msg sender but when i ok it, it says no number found.

when i reply the text msg, its shows no number in the “To:” catagory and the msg type it shows is an email msg.

[/quote]

if there is no sender number where you can reply. obviously the phone will also say that it can not send the reply to the sender while there is no number…

and also it is possible that there is no number in sender.

these kind of messages are sent via some other device or a computer rather than a phone.

these kind of messages are sent via some other device or a computer rather than a phone.

[/quote]

thats what i want to know tht what are those other devices or how to send via computer rather than a phone

I think you should talk to the Cellular company you use,see if they can help you on that..

I think you should talk to the Cellular company you use,see if they can help you on that…
[/quote]

i talked to them but they know nothing

A name appear on fone screen "You RECEIVED A BUSINESS CARD" when u accept this msge then its automatically goes into ur inbox and this msge contains only a mobile number like #92#71#300*******#### and when u try to call back this number an amount mention in the number given up like (#71) automatically tranfer in senders account. i think that works only for MOBILINK bcz i received this sms many time on my MOBILINK number and also called to customer service to ask this problem but they failed to tell anything.

So simply reject this sms and dont accept!

Try to visit the business center instead of calling the helpline,they doesn't know anything.

when i reply the text msg, its shows no number in the “To:” catagory and the msg type it shows is an email msg.

[/quote]

it could be automatic internet settings from ur service provider…

thats what i want to know tht what are those other devices or how to send via computer rather than a phone

[/quote]

NowSMS is one of the sms gatways available.

you need to purchase bulk sms service from any network to do that thing. (they dont give it to every individual but to a business)

bluetooth