Better to visit a diatician first. Diaticians can tell you what to eat and what not to eat.
You should also visit medical specialist coz he may ask you to get some tests which could show your inner systems problem due to which you don't get enough appetite.
In my opinion you have some problem with your stomach due o which you get the feeling of no more appetite.
May be you are suffering from some sort of depression. You should try some soup, yogurt or even fruit juices.
Some people lose their appetite for breakfast because they stop eating breakfast. Having an appetite in the morning is something that you have to train your body to have, but trust me it's healthy to eat early. Try to eat a nice healthy breakfast in any case.
Some more suggestions:
1. Avoid going long periods of time without eating. Your stomach will
2. Gradually eat more food each day. Your stomach will expand over
3 Snack! Snacks may help if you are having trouble eating enough at
mealtimes, but keep in mind that some people may actually eat less
over the course of the day if they have smaller, more frequent meals.
See what works best for you.
4. Keep a food diary. Learn when and what you like to eat.
5. Exercise! It will help you build muscle and increase your appetite.
Your body may compensate or even overcompensate for the Calories that
you burn exercising.
6. Consume a variety of different foods at mealtime. Humans are
programmed to seek out different types of food in order to fulfill the
need for the variety of nutrients required for healthy living. It's
much easier to eat seven smaller courses than one giant plate of a
single type of food.
7. Keep your pantry, fridge, and freezer well stocked with good foods
that you like to eat. It's tough to gain weight when you don't have
food around you to eat.
8. Choose high-Calorie, high-nutrient foods that are less filling.
Select foods with a lower water content, such as dried fruit, bananas,
nuts and seeds, potatoes, peas, and corn.
9. Make mealtime pleasant. Set the table prettily and play soothing
music. Try to eat with someone you enjoy being with.
10. Try to eat a little more quickly. It takes a few minutes for your
stomach's signals of fullness to register. Make sure that you chew
your food thoroughly (otherwise, you may not absorb all the Calories
and nutrients), but try to put more food on your fork. Avoid putting
your fork down in between bites.
11. Use larger cups, plates, bowls, et cetera. You will probably be
able to eat more without really thinking about it.
12. Alternatively, try eating smaller portions if a large meal seems
13. Drink more Calories. Have a caloric beverage with every meal. Have
something to drink when you don't feel like eating anything. Some
beverages particularly high in Calories include cranberry juice (140+
Calories), whole milk (150 Calories), grape juice (160-170 Calories),
prune juice (170-180 Calories), and eggnog (~300 Calories).